Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandon graham, nick foles and a 3rd
Raiders do need a QB

@ All y’all.
5E9D8DCE-65F2-4B42-AC41-44D132ECF343.gif

Typically if a team wants two first they really aren't trying to trade that player
Bruh nobody is going to trade 2 first and then have to sit down in the summertime and make a deal too.

I said this a couple of weeks ago in the Raiders thread. From the Raiders perspective, that’s the value they invested in the pick and the value of the actual talent entering his prime years.

For the Raiders to make a trade at this point of the season is dumb. You literally have no idea where those picks are going to land, so they don’t even know the value of the 1st pick. Unless it’s the Jetes, which we know will be a top 5 pick for years to come.

I said this a couple of weeks ago in the Raiders thread. From the Raiders perspective, that’s the value they invested in the pick and the value of the actual talent entering his prime years.

For the Raiders to make a trade at this point of the season is dumb. You literally have no idea where those picks are going to land, so they don’t even know the value of the 1st pick. Unless it’s the Jetes, which we know will be a top 5 pick for years to come.
So do you think they’ll pay him?

Hard Knocks thoughts:

I don’t like Carl Nassib or Hue as a coach
Love love love Tyrod, Baker, Juice, and the two coordinators
The rookie show was amazing
The OL coach might be too old school for my liking but seems like a funny guy
Going to be some “fun” cuts from a viewer standpoint

Cocaine is a helluva drug

But I was told he has single handedly won football games, he fixed and willed the terrible Raiders defense to top 5 and took them to the playoffs every year... two first round picks is nothing for a player of that caliber...

To a team picking in the bottom 5 of the draft and constantly in the playoffs with cap room, and a top 5 defense.

Is insider trading like hard to get away with or is he just too dumb to do it. im not sure what to take away from any of this other than its illegal. was he making it too obvious or something.

Is insider trading like hard to get away with or is he just too dumb to do it. im not sure what to take away from any of this other than its illegal. was he making it too obvious or something.

Can't be sloppy with the paper trails.. use companies and trust, something that removes it directly from you and makes them have to work.. also gotta keep shh moving, like initially funds should have went to investor with payouts held on trust by a separate individual or you layer the companies

And you also make more than just those investments.. basically don't make the shh super duper obvious and easy to trace back to you

Hell could do a foreign company in certain jurisdictions just to add the extra hurdle with the ultimate ownership of the LLC or whatever in the states

A fan of the raiders talking mediocre roster lol you should worry where your seats are gonna be in Vegas bud

Yes, made it extremely obvious.

A 23 year old NFL player with seemingly no trading background, depositing funds into a brokerage account - loading up on stock options in small software and optics companies on 4 separate occasions and hitting for $1M+ just doesn't happen. He was lazy.. didn't throw window dressing on his account and mix in other securities like APPL or AMZN i.e. equities a beginnner trader might dabble in, just the options :lol:

The online firm hosting the brokerage account placed a freeze on funds due to suspicious login activity. Following that freeze, prosecutors detail a “desperate” call from Kendricks to the online brokerage firm, pleading for the freeze to be lifted in advance of another round of options purchases.

Also can't be doing things like this :lol:

It brings attention to your account/suspicious activity that your brokerage firm is required to file a report on/document.

Yes, made it extremely obvious.

A 23 year old NFL player with seemingly no trading background, depositing funds into a brokerage account - loading up on stock options in small software and optics companies on 4 separate occasions and hitting for $1M+ just doesn't happen. He was lazy.. didn't throw window dressing on his account and mix in other securities like APPL or AMZN i.e. equities a beginnner trader might dabble in, just the options :lol:

Also can't be doing things like this :lol:

It brings attention to your account/suspicious activity that your brokerage firm is required to file a report on/document.
The NFL Threads Tom Hagen :pimp:

So, Consigliere...theoretically speaking, let’s say I’m a middle class family man just trying to survive the times..where and how should I be investing my money? :nerd:

A fan of the raiders talking mediocre roster lol you should worry where your seats are gonna be in Vegas bud

Seeing Niner and Raider fans argue about rosters is laughable. They should focus on the As, Warriors, and those stupid Allbird shoes that the Bay Area people love

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom