2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looked like it was back in the days of an 8-8 division winner. :lol:
:nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd::nerd:
tenor.gif

651akathepaul 651akathepaul how was the game day experience?

It was great. The pregame had me hype as f. They have this Viking ship rolled out for the players to run onto the field. Some Game of thrones type hype video before it all happens. The ship has a fire breathing dragon that blows fire (and you could feel it from where we were sitting). It's just a really cool environment. Crowd was loud. Maybe not quite to the level of Seattle's home crowd, but still plenty loud. The skol chant was dope..gave me chills. :lol:

It's one of those actual "experiences" where I would say any fan of football would get a thrill out of it and not just a Vikings fan. My friend that came along was a Niners fan and he kept commenting how dope it was.

It was great. The pregame had me hype as f. They have this Viking ship rolled out for the players to run onto the field. Some Game of thrones type hype video before it all happens. The ship has a fire breathing dragon that blows fire (and you could feel it from where we were sitting). It's just a really cool environment. Crowd was loud. Maybe not quite to the level of Seattle's home crowd, but still plenty loud. The skol chant was dope..gave me chills. :lol:

It's one of those actual "experiences" where I would say any fan of football would get a thrill out of it and not just a Vikings fan. My friend that came along was a Niners fan and he kept commenting how dope it was.
The stadium looks super dope. For a recently built stadium ours Levi’s is doo doo. ACL tearing turf and seating that’ll cook you in the summer.

Must’ve been deafening. If y’all get home field in the playoffs :sick::sick::sick:

Once that Oline tightens up a bit the Vikings might be the best team in the league.

The stadium looks super dope. For a recently built stadium ours Levi’s is doo doo. ACL tearing turf and seating that’ll cook you in the summer.

Must’ve been defining. If y’all get home field in the playoffs :sick::sick::sick:

Once that Oline tightens up a bit the Vikings might be the best team in the league.

Yeah, actually what prompted us to go to this one was because we intended to go to Levi's when they played on MNF a few years ago (Tomsula game), but I had some family things come up that kind of put the kabosh on the plans, so this was to kinda make up for it and it was worth it.

The Oline is banged up rn, so I agree. Just need Kirk to fully settle in, which I know won't be for at least a month, but that defense is too tough. 3rd down and redzone they make it seem impossible. Thought for sure they would score before Morris fumbled, but hell, with penalties and such, they still must've stopped them from scoring 7 times before that in the redzone and still nothing.

Must’ve been deafening. If y’all get home field in the playoffs :sick::sick::sick:

to be honest, the Vikings scare me the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom