2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciara had no make up on and was here in LA when the Seahawks were in town. SHe was in the tunnel because it was hot as hell that day. I was drunk. Yelled out to my wife "IS THAT CIARA?!?!?" She freaked and then smiled as if I was going to heckle her because of her team affiliation. THen a large man came into picture and I almost got bodied that day in the coliseum. But she was cool though.

She was tiny. But maybe because i tower over her being 5'11 15/16 inches tall.

200.gif

*sigh* It’s funny people think legit think it’s that simple. Matt had good years before Kyle and what has Kyle really done in San Francisco without Matt and our offensive personal :emoji_thinking: almost like he’s not actually some genius QB/offensive guru without great personnel :emoji_thinking:

*sigh* It’s funny people think legit think it’s that simple. Matt had good years before Kyle and what has Kyle really done in San Francisco without Matt and our offensive personal :emoji_thinking: almost like he’s not actually some genius QB/offensive guru without great personnel :emoji_thinking:

giphy (82).gif

Idk man, it kinda rubs me the wrong way when I hear people say "I just want football to be football". Reminds me of the "shut up and dribble" comment.

Can't expect these guys that come from inner city or lower class backgrounds not to express themselves somehow about wrong doings to their communities or social issues. Just my opinion though.

Man ive been looking for some black/grey huarache trainers in my size to replace my beat ones for a minute.

Idk man, it kinda rubs me the wrong way when I hear people say "I just want football to be football". Reminds me of the "shut up and dribble" comment.

Can't expect these guys that come from inner city or lower class backgrounds not to express themselves somehow about wrong doings to their communities or social issues. Just my opinion though.
i can see it. People who want to help they communities and do good . That's cool , props to them if they do. No problems against it but if they don't do that or don't want to be more then an athlete . I don't care or hold it against them as well . If it wasn't for the sport they played , would we Care about them.
That's how I see it. I don't look up to athletes or famous people as role models or anything like that. I know most of the world sees it differently, most people infatuated with celebrities and sports stars.
I know I'm a very contrarian person but that's how I see it

Last edited:

Because it is the same

Oh what a glorious day. I’ve been looking for these for years and finally copped for a little under 110 DS. :pimp::pimp::pimp:

This is a sneaker site and its football related so get off my nuts in advance :nerd:
F53EB6D8-E4BD-43C8-AD03-5BDE1E1EBE32.jpeg
4454C629-1D20-42A6-9C0C-5EA31FA3B872.jpeg

These are wild trash my G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom