2019 NFL Discussion Thread: StaXX talking to himself

Should @Hahahaha be allowed byke?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Part of me is gonna be pissed if we beat the Saints :smh: Debo is the difference maker too. I’m sure it’s gonna happen.

Remember when system Wentz was an elite QB.

LittlePolishedDairycow-max-1mb.gif

Yeah me neither.

Stop it my dude. This was Wentz first bad game since he’s been back from injury. Granted it’s a bad time to play poorly when you’re up against an elite offense but since his return he’s had 275+ yards passing 6 of 7 games, and has had multiple touchdowns every game except his first one back. For a 3rd year QB with terrible play calling, he’s doing his job

Yup.. just a bunch of things adding up

Secondary already wasn't that great and then we had a shh load of injuries.. already was down 2 cbs and our fs plus the backup fs.. luckily we had 1 dude returning from injury, only for another DB to go down

Just like our Oline, tackles were already playing hurt.. but now our center gets hurts
good game dawg....

Sike! :lol:

Under no circumstances can the Saints play in our city for the super bowl. Like none. I’m talking about murders will happen people, it’s THAT serious.

in case you forget.

Go ahead and kick rocks BA. Ain't nothing for you to see here. You haven't been seen all day until someone @ you. Go back into hiding.
Yeah ***** cause I got things to do...you think people in here for your lame incel *** ? Shutcho ***** *** up and cry about more usc coaches that won’t amount to a damn thing you ****in fairy

Regardless of how bad the Eagles look in 2018 I still have some fresh SuperBowl Champ gear to rock while a lot of fans in this thread out here reminiscing on 3rd grade when their team lost in the conference finals. No amount of trash talk taking that away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom