2019 NFL Draft Thread

I'm actually really late from when we usually open this thread. (Been a brutally busy year, my apologies)

upload_2018-11-27_12-51-27.png

Was just thinking the other day that it's about time we saw this thread. :smokin

Rashan Gary and N'Keal Harry declared for the draft this week.

i just want this guy with 1 of the eagles 2nd rounders:
david-montgomery-iowa-state-1532390435.jpeg

in the 1st, BPA available at couple spots (depends on where we fall in the order)

other 2nd again, it's BPA with couple other positions added

Iowa State is loaded. They might just have the best WR and RB in this year's draft and the QB should be one of the better NFL prospects in 2 years when he's eligible.

i think top WR and RB will depend on the team this year..

rodney anderson probably would go 1st out of RB, if he was healthy.. just cause he's more explosive than montgomery.. and we'll see how damien harris tests out

WRs, metcalf injury opened the top spot

but very easily iowa state could end up with the top guy at both positions.. i'd love to have both

Unless Bosa is sitting there for the Jets, they BETTER go offensive line R1.

Herbert's report from that site is pretty accurate:
Stays on his first read quite long into his progression, and when he moves to his second read, it’s often from a place of panic; accuracy notably drops off on throws beyond the first read. Internal clock seems a little too quick, but return from injury may have exacerbated this phenomenon. Often a first read-scramble QB.
Generally struggles with pressure–again, considerations given for return to injury–and will panic, putting the ball in dangerous spots as he throws under duress. Will radically step in bucket/lose mechanics in the face of even faraway pressure, which affects accuracy. Most interceptions on tape clearly tied to presence of pressure, which DCs will note. Doesn’t do well to acknowledge the blitz pre-snap and has poor pocket presence–will step up into pressure or fail to sense it and become rather statuesque.

Really not a fan of how he camps in the pocket and is garbage under pressure. I'd rather the Giants take Haskins or wait for a QB another yr than take him.

good ****....never too early to get this going to see all the top prospects that we'll pass on in order to reach for fringe players with lengthy injury histories

Herbert's report from that site is pretty accurate:
Stays on his first read quite long into his progression, and when he moves to his second read, it’s often from a place of panic; accuracy notably drops off on throws beyond the first read. Internal clock seems a little too quick, but return from injury may have exacerbated this phenomenon. Often a first read-scramble QB.
Generally struggles with pressure–again, considerations given for return to injury–and will panic, putting the ball in dangerous spots as he throws under duress. Will radically step in bucket/lose mechanics in the face of even faraway pressure, which affects accuracy. Most interceptions on tape clearly tied to presence of pressure, which DCs will note. Doesn’t do well to acknowledge the blitz pre-snap and has poor pocket presence–will step up into pressure or fail to sense it and become rather statuesque.

Really not a fan of how he camps in the pocket and is garbage under pressure. I'd rather the Giants take Haskins or wait for a QB another yr than take him.

This is why the Bucs are gonna give Jameis at least another year.

This TE class is so good. Going to need the Cowboys to find one in this draft.

Been in draft mode since week 1. Let’s get it.

I hope you guys flip Carr and add a pick or two and really control how the draft moves. 3 #1's and 2 #1's next year, get anything for Carr (or anyone else) and I'd start to be interested in what Gruden does for a change.

wonder what the raiders can even get for carr.. and what the market would be for him

ditto jameis if bucs decide to move on, although he's in the last year which is only guaranteed for injury.. so that adds another wrinkle

Back
Top Bottom