2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Forgot what pod I was listening to, but they said broadcast money is the biggest factor with regards to the December start.

Gonna be interesting to see how this unfolds. Could definitely see it being very similar to the bubble talks.

Forgot what pod I was listening to, but they said broadcast money is the biggest factor with regards to the December start.

Gonna be interesting to see how this unfolds. Could definitely see it being very similar to the bubble talks.
It was talked about on the Mismatch Pod from yesterday

Stephen A was talmbout a loss of 500 mill if they started around MLK day instead of pre xmas >D

Don’t see Rondo choosing to go the Clippers over the Lakers if both are options for him. He’d only wind up across the hall if the Lakers don’t want him back.

Joel sitting in his office the day camp begins like

79DAC708-5484-4FBC-99FD-EF1DC91137E8.png

"Wilt said to Lil Michael, 'The difference between you and me is that they had to change the rules, so I couldn't dominate. They changed the rules for you so that you could dominate. '“

This would be a very interesting move. In some respects, Rondo is the type of player the Clippers need. They need a real point guard who can facilitate their offense and personality wise, Rondo isn't afraid to get in people's faces even the stars. Since the bubble, I've heard some stories about how he's willing to check LeBron so dealing with Kawhi and PG won't to be an issue for him.

On the other hand, he's probably going to look like crap in a regular season and if he doesn't like the situation, he'll check out mentally. Also, if he's not engaged and happy he can be a bad locker room guy, something the Clippers already have issues with. Very much a boom or bust move. He's in a great situation with the Lakers, playing in an ideal role. I hope he doesn't leave

Last edited:
Don’t like the hire by the 6ers, especially if they try to get harden there.

Nets jersey are a nod to Basquiat. I like em.

Back
Top Bottom