2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Nah, they should’ve made their last N7 jerseys their permanent ones.

1604191940755.jpeg

Don't know what N7 stands for but those Jerseys are the best they've every had. They should have completely rebranded to this.

Curious to see if peak is defined as one season or more also. If the latter then it becomes a LeBron/Shaq debate

Curious to see where the Curry season ends up. It's the best season that I've been alive to see.
Shaq or Curry to me.
Curious to see if peak is defined as one season or more also. If the latter then it becomes a LeBron/Shaq debate

I hope it’s a stretch of years. Like 5 year prime. Just off the top of my head....the greatest peaks that I’m aware of are Curry, Bron, Shaq, MJ, KD, Duncan.

But I know for a fact that Larry Bird had a crazy 3-4 year stretch...that rivals all of them. Magic In that same time frame too.

This has to include the playoffs right?

Shaq got outscored in a few of his series, and obviously the Warriors had a very bumpy playoff run in that Curry year. That Curry regular season was unlike anything we’d ever seen tho.

But I think it’d have to be a mix of Jordan, Hakeem, Duncan, Bird/Magic, Bron if you’re looking end to end before you get to anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom