2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

5 points in the 4th quarter of G5 with a chance to go up in the series.

5/15 in the first half of G6 where Steph went scoreless.

And the funniest part about that Game 5 is despite the difference in point totals between Officer Jim & Cliff, they both ended up with the same +/- of 0

Lord knows if this was Brodie we would've been given every stat in the books outside of the raw total numbers

FF01EE53-74C9-4F45-B447-67B71DBD46A3.jpeg
A80BD331-6357-496F-94B9-84B860BC1C17.png

:lol:

Still crazy to me that people thought this would work because they're "best friends". It don't matter how great of friends you are, they're styles don't mix at all. Both of 'em want to play one way, no matter how ugly it gets for them.

:lol:

Still crazy to me that people thought this would work because they're "best friends". It don't matter how great of friends you are, they're styles don't mix at all. Both of 'em want to play one way, no matter how ugly it gets for them.

The optimist in me though it could, but things have changed a lot since 2012 when one was the 6th man and the other one was the next big thing.
They goofed by trading Clint Capela.

Russ gonna lead you to a first round exit by running around reckless & tossing up every shot

Harden gonna lead you to a second round exit while playing with the intensity of a warm up

but ya'll could carry on the hope it only enhances the slander come playoff time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom