2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Demar Derozen shot 9/35 from three last year.
Danny Green was 120/327. Danny is a better defender too.

would prefer Schroeder over DDR.

If DeRozan goes to the LakeShow. Definitely won’t be a Spurs fan anymore. And I’ve been a fan since 89 fam. I can’t condone this trade especially for Danny Trashbox Green

Lol they’ve been begging DDR to shoot 3s for years. He refuses. He also shot 15% and 25% from 3 the last 2 years. I’d be cool on that if I’m LAL.

Yeah I’ll take Demar. We’d have to come out on top of that deal tho seeing how the Spurs was actin with trading Kawhi

DDR makes the Lakers easier to defend in the playoffs, and it's not like you can bench him.

You get into a playoff / finals series vs Jazz/Nuggets/Clippers or whoever and you're legit putting a non shooter and an apathetic defender next to AD and LBJ.

Hard pass. And I think DeMar is still pretty good, just not worth it for a title contender.

Lol they’ve been begging DDR to shoot 3s for years. He refuses. He also shot 15% and 25% from 3 the last 2 years. I’d be cool on that if I’m LAL.
Can we speak on how he’s top 3 efficiency last year or that don’t matter? He not just out there jacking. He’s playing good basketball just bc he’s not shooting 3’s don’t mean he can’t still be a problem out there. I believe bron and Ad can def find a way for it

Can we speak on how he’s top 3 efficiency last year or that don’t matter? He not just out there jacking. He’s playing good basketball just bc he’s not shooting 3’s don’t mean he can’t still be a problem out there. I believe bron and Ad can def find a way for it
Think you’re conflating his ability with his fit next to Bron and AD. An efficient, non-3 point shooter is not what you need out there next to those two guys. There may be other squads that he fits better but he does not help the spacing on that squad.

Chet got a lil meanstreak, nice to see from a tall skinny kid.

Chet has a major mean streak -

CC2250F3-EDC1-4ED1-920D-B6DCEEB00E2F.gif

(RIP Bill Paxton)

If DeRozan goes to the LakeShow. Definitely won’t be a Spurs fan anymore. And I’ve been a fan since 89 fam. I can’t condone this trade especially for Danny Trashbox Green
Demar DeRozan has nothing to do with this franchise. He will be forgotten the second he leaves. Danny Green was two games away from winning a Finals MVP in a Spurs jersey.

Back
Top Bottom