2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

This was Steph talking to coach Bud last all stars weekend and not realizing he was mic'd. Does this reveal a juicy secret to Harden's mindset?

"I talked to James [Harden] in the back...obviously complemented him on what he's done. First thing he says is, it's fun, but I want to play different. Playing by myself or w/e, heroball -- he don't want to play like that. A system where they can actually play beautiful basketball."

So it’s MDA fault? His system focused on Harden being the defacto PG even when CP0 was there.

Those 'light years ahead' priorities I take it?

Right. COVID numbers are spiking all over, hospitals in many areas are starting to be overrun and some countries have even gone back into partial lockdowns. So, yeah, seems like a great time to put tens of millions of dollars into putting thousands of people together at the same time at a basketball game. |l

Nobody worried about the Heat

tenor.gif

Although the rumored Josh Richardson for Chamet/LouWill swap is kind of plausible, I’m pretty sure that going back to when Blake got moved, no trade involving the Clippers has been accurately reported until after the deal was official. So, I won’t be holding my breath for this rumor to come true.

Amitt that dude is now on watch lol
:lol:
Listen there’s some merit to what he’s saying. I’m not saying it’s 100% accurate but we’ve heard similar things about what I posted.

People should be skeptical. It’s 2020, I’ve lost skepticism at this point

Back
Top Bottom