2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

The Thunder coming in hard for Cade. I **** with it . SGA probably gonna catch Covid 3x this season.

We’ll see. Getting Avery Bradley vibes from this move. Solid player but the Lakers will be better without him
With the quick turnaround, they need someone like Schroder to juice the offense during the regular season. Bradley fooled people into thinking his full court defense is valuable, when it wasn't.

With the quick turnaround, they need someone like Schroder to juice the offense during the regular season. Bradley fooled people into thinking his full court defense is valuable, when it wasn't.
That’s fair. EYE tried to tell YALL about AB last year but EYE was called a hater lol

So Rondo's really gonna end up with the Clips now?

I don’t think he will. I bet he ends up somewhere unexpected that hasn’t been talked about yet. I’m basing that statement on nothing but a gut feeling.

giphy-8.gif

Shroeder will be averaging 13 PPG on 41% shooting cause bron gonna force him to play off the ball. By game 27 of next year, y’all gonna be saying he needs to be traded
Bron is probably playing preseason minutes until the all star break. Schroeder will have plenty of opportunities

So if CP0/German Rondo/SGA was the best bet rating lineup in the league last season, what Bron/German Rondo/AD going to be?

SCARY HOURS, ALA is DOA on the season already.

Back
Top Bottom