2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

At first I didn't care that Charlotte did this but the more reaction I soaked in today-- the more it's pretty evident Charlotte should have done anything possible to secure a top draft pick next off season. With no fans there's even less reason to try to be as good as you can, the draft class will be one of the best in a long time

Detroit also shouldn't have tried to be good

If these two teams miss out on top 3-5 picks because they wanted to overpay a bunch of non stars they'd deserve it
Replace all the team names with San Antonio and the same applies.

^^^ What’s the 2021 draft class look like? Better than this year?
Dude, it's legitimately pretty crazy. All the Jalens, Cade and a bunch of others that have a chance. Bronny's teammate Zhaire, and even Kuminga who was supposed to be in the next draft will be in this one

At first I didn't care that Charlotte did this but the more reaction I soaked in today-- the more it's pretty evident Charlotte should have done anything possible to secure a top draft pick next off season. With no fans there's even less reason to try to be as good as you can, the draft class will be one of the best in a long time

Detroit also shouldn't have tried to be good

If these two teams miss out on top 3-5 picks because they wanted to overpay a bunch of non stars they'd deserve it
It's moronic. Makes absolutely no sense. Going to end up being the 10 seed in the East instead of making sure you have the best possible odds at a top 5 pick.

- 68 With him on floor during playoffs
+ 123 WITHOUT him on floor in playoffs

you want that back good sir ?

was so nice and peaceful in toronto , no f'in bithces

TEAM KAWHI TIL I DIE

Kawhi was probably done hearing him, and Pat Bev bark about anything/everything, without the teams they’ve had before Kawhi being successful at anything.

- 68 With him on floor during playoffs
+ 123 WITHOUT him on floor in playoffs

you want that back good sir ?

was so nice and peaceful in toronto , no f'in bithces

TEAM KAWHI TIL I DIE

trez wasn't feeling how PG and kawhi got special treatment
at the same time those two would always get on him for missing rotations

kawhi exit interview with mgmt was probably not vouching for any one :lol:

Dude, it's legitimately pretty crazy. All the Jalens, Cade and a bunch of others that have a chance. Bronny's teammate Zhaire, and even Kuminga who was supposed to be in the next draft will be in this one

4xry413nrqr51.jpg

Back
Top Bottom