2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

At first I didn't care that Charlotte did this but the more reaction I soaked in today-- the more it's pretty evident Charlotte should have done anything possible to secure a top draft pick next off season. With no fans there's even less reason to try to be as good as you can, the draft class will be one of the best in a long time

Detroit also shouldn't have tried to be good

If these two teams miss out on top 3-5 picks because they wanted to overpay a bunch of non stars they'd deserve it
Both teams are going to be very bad. Playing non stars in the best way to do that.
cleveland, Chicago, New York, Detroit and Charlotte will be in the battle for number 1. Plus the weighted lottery helps.

Atlanta is becoming kinda interesting. They went from stockpiling young talent to picking up impactful vets. Although, we will see how it all blends together. I’m not sure I see Rondo being a great fit there. He should have gone to a veteran team.

Do the Pels have any shooters in the team? I’m 🙏🏾ing for some regression to give BI pause about signing.

They should find a stretch 4 to play with Zion as well.

I think all basketball fans felt that...splash brothers was one of the most entertaining things to watch this past decade. Feels like it’s all coming to a close. I’m not a GSW fan but respect...those dudes were amazing together.

Do the Pels have any shooters in the team? I’m 🙏🏾ing for some regression to give BI pause about signing.

They should find a stretch 4 to play with Zion as well.
JJ reddick still there
Ingram shot 39% from 3 last season
zo shot above average

hart and Melli shot ok from 3

but w/ SVG coming in, their pace is gonna slow down
offense wouldve flourished under Mike D'antoni

Montrez was the reason the Clippers lost ?? Not Mike & Scottie looking like Middleton & Bledsoe? Word :lol:

no , EVERYBODY WAS DOO DOO . They choked it happens Kawhi played like shti down the stretch no doubt so bad made me take my shirt off
trezl just a useless piece of ish round tha clock and always will be, i know, im plugged

ima with pmatic.... mostly not all on Doc.,...... fukc he doin playin the POS instead of Zu who can actually make a free throw and hold onto a rebound

Playing that bad then pointing fingers is wild to me. Large if not the largest factor for why the team lost then you come out and cause a mess? Nah.

He’s also the guy who put the media on to the “chemistry issues” narrative with public comments he made earlier in the season. Making vague statements to the media about “certain” teammates ain’t it. Those kind of issues should be dealt with in-house.

Back
Top Bottom