2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Was literally watching the parkers yesterday, while working from home...and the episode made a point of reference to mention how Phat she was for a white girl. Or woman period. Shawty was toting that thang.

King magazine with Mya wouldn’t even register a blip these days smh. Trina wouldn’t even be considered “phat”.

One thing we can all agree on...is this:

I don't know about that. Money Train era Jlo was draggin a wagon. The stuff these girls eating now is different. Like Pam from Martin was rare back then, even for sistahs. It's Pam's everywhere now.

A man, we've disagreed over mad **** over the years but if this some sort of Rihanna slander

4301f369df6543fb280894b11866d550.gif

Extremely alarming that his body still isn’t responding to conditioning six months later. Hope he can continue his career.

Agree completely.

And, as bad as I feel for Bamba, I think his story needs to be publicized well. Still too many people with a “I’m young, I’ll be fine if it get it” attitude toward COVID. Yeah, that’s the case most of the time, but clearly not always.

I don't know about that. Money Train era Jlo was draggin a wagon. The stuff these girls eating now is different. Like Pam from Martin was rare back then, even for sistahs. It's Pam's everywhere now.
Pam's body was spectacular, Martin was bugging out

Was watching it yesterday and she had on this tiny crop top that ended right under the biddies with matching skintight pants. Had me staring hard :lol:

Agree completely.

And, as bad as I feel for Bamba, I think his story needs to be publicized well. Still too many people with a “I’m young, I’ll be fine if it get it” attitude toward COVID. Yeah, that’s the case most of the time, but clearly not always.
being 7ft, his body/organs is already working extra hard

Back
Top Bottom