2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

I think it was less about his drive or motivation and more about father time, given his age and mileage. Proved all of us who second guessed him in that regard wrong.

It was both. I think LeBron came to the conclusion during his first Lakers season that the team wasn’t a contender and it caused him to check out compared to how he normally is. You could tell by stuff like him drinking wine on the bench, not sitting near his teammates in some instances, playing super lazy defense, etc.

EkKYl3UUYAAmJxV.jpeg

Random but as a twin myself, this picture blows my mind. These are the same person.

EkKYl3UUYAAmJxV.jpeg

Random but as a twin myself, this picture blows my mind. These are the same person.

Yea I usually spot some minor differences between twins but the Morris twins literally look 100% the same. Kieff is probably half an inch taller but that’s it

Yea I usually spot some minor differences between twins but the Morris twins literally look 100% the same. Kieff is probably half an inch taller but that’s it

Need a thot to confirm they matching all the way head to toe....

I think part of the reason Bron is rubbing it in is because some people said he’ll care more about being ‘Hollywood’
that
and then he tore his groin and everyone counted him out all year long
annointed a mute with braids and Souvlaki Andre Roberson over him as the new king :lol:

Life is great right about now...I need to know when the season start so we can repeat when everyone is healthy no more excuses :lol:

I don’t really want Lue as a coach. Wasn’t he having internal bleeding during the playoffs when he was coaching the cavs? He doesn’t need that stress

I don’t really want Lue as a coach. Wasn’t he having internal bleeding during the playoffs when he was coaching the cavs? He doesn’t need that stress

I’d feel bad for him too if Kawhi decides to bounce after next season. Lue would be left with a lottery team again like he was when LeBron left Cleveland the second time.

bron really going to hoop til he's in his 40s. i assume he'll retire as a laker

i would say ny would be an interesting destination because it's the big apple and another challenge. as long as dolan is still the owner, i can't see that happening

Back
Top Bottom