2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

350099A3-4CDB-47E6-9CC5-1AE7F82224DE.jpeg

☠️ 🤣

by what metrics? I mean you are comparing two different offensive philosophies. Sure Harden can score, we all know that, can he play winning basketball? We all know the answer to that too.
Now that I think of it, Harden really just a more efficient Westbrook. He wants to win, but he wants it to be on his own terms. Bruh responsible for trading 4 players now. John Wall will be the next scapegoat
I was just speaking from a seeding point of view for this season. Curry career > harden career we can agree on that

I was just speaking from a seeding point of view for this season. Curry career > harden career we can agree on that

i see James getting 30+ a game this season like normal. I’m curious to see if his still on the team after the trade deadline

There is a high level of comfort with it. Its something that they know and have seen other people, athletes thrive with so they stick to it.

There’s also a high level of failure in the restaurant biz, but when you have $100 million NBA and shoe contracts to fall back on, the risk level is acceptable.

So we’re in agreement that Jim Harden is/was the problem
Dwight Howard has played for 4 teams in 4 years since leaving Houston, alienating teammates on every team until he had to play for free with the Lakers.

Chris Paul also has a history of alienating teammates and never advanced past the 2nd round without Harden.

Before Houston, Russell Westbrook hadn’t been past the first round since KD left and there was also no love lost between him & Durant after the GSW move.

I’m struggling to think of a Harden teammate who has thrived after leaving Houston.

I feel like most of these restaurants close down after a few years. Seems like a weird investment.

Nets jerseys garbage.

I believe the only pro-athlete affiliated restaurant I’ve eaten at was Ditka’s in Chicago in about 2002. Was all right. I don’t think it exists anymore.

"Trae [Young] should be the best screener in the NBA, like Kyle Lowry is, because they don't wanna leave Trae's body, so now Trae's screens are getting people open."
-Atlanta Hawks head coach Lloyd Pierce on the Lowe Post

Trae gonna get wrecked.

Dwight Howard has played for 4 teams in 4 years since leaving Houston, alienating teammates on every team until he had to play for free with the Lakers.

Chris Paul also has a history of alienating teammates and never advanced past the 2nd round without Harden.

Before Houston, Russell Westbrook hadn’t been past the first round since KD left and there was also no love lost between him & Durant after the GSW move.

I’m struggling to think of a Harden teammate who has thrived after leaving Houston.
CP didn't exactly have a sterling rep heading to HOU but what he did in OKC was nothing short of exceptional. Especially when you consider there were two other point guards on the team who needed touches and playing time

I don't think there's any question that Harden prematurely and incorrectly pushed Paul out of town

Back
Top Bottom