2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

What’s pissing me off, About the harden ****, is these green **** reporters thinking everything is a “strip club” 🙄

That jumped the shark, like the tired *** JR Smith - Henny & weed jokes.

Corny.
LOL at the use of “jumped the shark” here

jump the shark has officially “jumped the shark”

It’s like seeing a Nigerian wedding...seeing ones being thrown in the air, and implying it’s a “strip club” :lol:

The cultural differences are stark in the reporting, they don’t know what they’re talking about.
They know the difference, but Harden is black. They want to paint a certain picture. If it were a white athlete, they would be able to differentiate.

CMGvH5W.png

They know the difference, but Harden is black. They want to paint a certain picture. If it were a white athlete, they would be able to differentiate.

Nah. I for real think they do not know :lol:. It’s them trying to adopt black culture **** they have zero clue about. Like, some of these accounts be using AAAVE, knowing damn well they won’t say that in person, and always mess up the frame of reference. It’s hilarious to watch. You can tell who’s behind the accounts lol.

I'm always interested in culture and who sets it for teams; Best player(s), management, coaches, ownership.

Last edited:
It's odd that the team leader and tone setter is calling the organization he's led for the last 8 years "The Knicks of the South". He's acting like he's not part of the culture there. Seems like a lack of a credibility on Harden's part

I'm always interested in culture and who sets it for teams; Best player(s), management, ownership.
Think it really depends on the organization.

It can alternate between being player based to having it start at the top. Expectations are immediately updated.

The main thing that seems to dictate or start it is passed and recent success which is why we always hear about a 'culture reset' or a welcome addition to the culture whenever a player, coach or GM associated with winning joins.

It usually works best and most effectively in tandem though between management, coaching and players for the legit top teams who challenge consistently.

Like Miami for example having a figure like Riley bring over his pedigree and experience back in the day after leaving the Knicks when he became team president and a coach. Eventually that morphed into great players joining and sustaining said culture over time but it had to start with a credible figure with passed success. Same with Pop and the HOFers + quality coaches he had during their run.

It's odd that the team leader and tone setter is calling the organization he's led for the last 8 years "The Knicks of the South". He's acting like he's not part of the culture there. Seems like a lack of a credibility on Harden's part

Am I reading the tweet wrong? The tweet isn’t saying James is saying this. Some insider is making these comments.

Back
Top Bottom