2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

So I’ve been grinding through this thread (no @shotsrangout ) and didn’t want to respond until I was up to speed but this post right here needed to be addressed.

I honestly can never tell when my dude HIM HIM is being serious or not. He can say something that is 100% factually based, has a ton of merit and that I violently agree with but because it’s posted from him I gotta make sure that I’M not wilding.

Like if HIM HIM posted something crazy, like I don’t know.... “6/6 >>> 4/10”, I would have to confirm what I already know. But EYE think making that mathematical based statement is too far left of even his GOAT ideology.

#Impact #CancelThe2021SZN #TalkAbout2022WhenWeGetThere

Man, I’m out in the motherland trying to enjoy my offseason with these tequila shots. What’s with the HIM HIM libel?

Because with his contract he's not broke and no one else wants to pay him $40mil/year to curse out women and children
I heard the knicks do

26FAD0F4-4CAB-4996-97D3-614B1A4488AA.jpeg

Interesting quote by tyronn Lue here. I'm surprised he opened the admitted that his stars aren't vocal leaders. We all knew this but most of the time coaches try and keep this type of thing close to the vest.

Wanted Ty Lue but since he’s gone Silas would be my coaching pick now. The more I read about him he definitely should’ve been gotten a head coaching opportunity

Back
Top Bottom