2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Tatum got a ways to go with his handle.

It’ll look funny until kemba is back. What’s the Celtics guard situation?

Tatum’s handle is legit. He’s improved tremendously in PNR. that young man is fresh off of 26/10/5 in the playoffs at 22 years old.
Pass homie the face wash

it’s def a work in progress. Black Hayward isn’t a bad comp. He’s slightly ahead tho, at the same stage.

these things conflict me so much. I love that Bron is putting his own money towards these causes, but then the sad realization sets in that individual citizens have to because government doesn't. Saw a "feel good story" about a teacher continuing virtual teaching from the hospital and i'm thinking, this **** ain't feel good. it's a disgusting reminder we got a **** system that even lets this happen :smh:

Glad we won’t have to spend an entire season of listening to the media guess on if Giannis would sign

I wonder who’s going to be the first player to crack $50 million a year.

Mavs be fine. As fun as it was to talk about it, I never thought for a second Giannis was going to come to Luka's organization and be a subordinate. They'll pivot to something else

Eh it's more so about KP's health issues. Dallas's track record with marquee free agents is pretty poor. Luka is young enough but that rookie deal is going to be up before you know it.

The Spurs have a lot of guards already, and Vassell looks good enough to play regular minutes too.

Eh it's more so about KP's health issues. Dallas's track record with marquee free agents is pretty poor. Luka is young enough but that rookie deal is going to be up before you know it.
Yeah very true, KP scares the hell out of me. His injury had nothing to do with existing injuries which was good but still, dude is fragile

All of a sudden the 21 free agent class looking really mid (pending Kawhi). Baguette Biyomobo may end up being the best guy available if Kiwi re-signs with the Clips...yikes.

This Spurs team might be fun to cheer for while rooting for them to fail if they keep running all these guards out there.

Back
Top Bottom