2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

Who you got? Non-Lakers seem a little undersized but have much better shooting.

128567260_4209747772405280_6727869722907713717_o.jpg
Really depends on Magic v Threezus

Don’t think Denver would get enough back for Porter Jr. in the trade BS mentioned on his new podcast.

Dinwiddie, Shamet, Jarrett Allen, two Brooklyn firsts for Porter Jr. (so Brooklyn has an asset to flip to Houston in a Harden trade)... granted MPJ didn’t play well in the WCF, and it’s not a terrible hypothetical at all, but, just don’t see the Nuggets actually pulling that trigger esp. when there’s nothing forcing them into a trade like that.
MAGA Bertans isn't worth all that :lol:

Who you got? Non-Lakers seem a little undersized but have much better shooting.

128567260_4209747772405280_6727869722907713717_o.jpg
Lakers cruise imo

maybe if the rosters were expanded to 8, we’d have a debate

or say Luke Walton is the lakers HC and Popovic or Phil is the “others” HC

in that 5 on 5, Lakers would put Magic on Larry, and put either Kobe or Lebron on Steph, the other on MJ.

Lakers cruise imo

maybe if the rosters were expanded to 8, we’d have a debate

or say Luke Walton is the lakers HC and Popovic or Phil is the “others” HC

in that 5 on 5, Lakers would put Magic on Larry, and put either Kobe or Lebron on Steph, the other on MJ.

If the rosters are expanded to 8, we got West, Baylor and AD or Wilt coming off the bench. Nobody can touch the Lakers all time team.

If the rosters are expanded to 8, we got West, Baylor and AD or Wilt coming off the bench. Nobody can touch the Lakers all time team.
Yeah I thought about that. I hate when we compare those eras. At least the original comparison keeps it “somewhat” modern. Once we start getting
Baylor, West, Wilt etc then it’s more stupid than fun for ME.

How about this, let’s keep it more modern. We know Lakers 5 > Others 5, so expand to 8 and I’ll even it out.
Let’s go with the original starters from that pic.
Lakers bench gets AD, Fisher, and Odom.
Others bench gets Durant, Isiah, and either Charles or Pippen.

Now I think it’s close to a wash

Yeah I thought about that. I hate when we compare those eras. At least the original comparison keeps it “somewhat” modern. Once we start getting
Baylor, West, Wilt etc then it’s more stupid than fun for ME.

How about this, let’s keep it more modern. We know Lakers 5 > Others 5, so expand to 8 and I’ll even it out.
Let’s go with the original starters from that pic.
Lakers bench gets AD, Fisher, and Odom.
Others bench gets Durant, Isiah, and either Charles or Pippen.

Now I think it’s close to a wash

Fisher and Odom? 😆 When you got Pau and Worthy?

Back
Top Bottom