2020-21 NBA Offseason thread: Officially a wrap

There are a bunch of different teams that you could create to beat that All-time 5. The lakers have the greatest all time team of any individual franchise but they're not better than the rest of the league combined. Not yet at least.

I also "get" the POV of those that don't WANT to see Steph there. Based on the time, it just seems like he is too current to be included with that team.

But, he belongs whether folks like it or not.

Zeke also belong.

Your choice.
The Bulls had to guard ‘91 Magic with 3 dudes. You gotta get Steph outta there for Miami Bron. Bump Bird for KD as well.

Unless you just want the Nike one, M&N/Fanatics got em right now.

Think you can use a discount code on Fanatics too.

Thanks but I'd prefer the Nike one. Never been a big M&N guy. Seen a lot of the times they have the color a shade off. Good lookin out though

'He's off to something better'

Wiz FO reading that quote:

20201202_043956.png

I want to see them be terrible, so no, I don’t want to bet against myself

Why are you letting your feelings influence your thoughts?

You either THINK they will or won't. Not sure why you wouldn't want to make money off that. I clearly don't know what I am talking about here.

The funny thing is he was working out at U of Houston the previous few days. :lol:

This is going to be a VC-esque exit from the Rockets for Harden.

As for Russ/Beal dynamic. We forget Wayoff P had the best season of his career and was a legit MVP candidate playing next to Russ.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom