• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (CLE/IND/CHI/Rams/WTF)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not buying it man. It’s easy to say you’re into “jinxing,” but there is no such thing and you’re smart enough to know that.
of course dummy! Its just the same as if I was to be 100% confident in them. It doesn't help.

I dont take this sports stuff as seriously as you. Learned years ago to never live and die based on what my teams do. My life is too great to let my teams affect me.

1610842519833.gif

of course dummy! Its just the same as if I was to be 100% confident in them. It doesn't help.

I dont take this sports stuff as seriously as you. Learned years ago to never live and die based on what my teams do. My life is too great to let my teams affect me.

So much for that JINX.

Nothing wrong with saying what you actually think about the game. That’s a good fan IMO :lol:
many fans dont get it.

I know my team more than anyone. I dont sugarcoat things and just say we're good when we're not. Always say 2021 season was the season we return to being good.

Absolutely ecstatic with Akers. Goof is going to be just fine with Akers being the guy I think he will be.

this was a 8 win team that got into the playoffs and 1 won more game than the Steelers. It was a success.

Goff running straight into two dudes right in front of him :stoneface:

please learn to scramble in the offseason

Back
Top Bottom