Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (CLE/IND/CHI/Rams/WTF)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
gotta be in his head rn :lol:
I aint trying to make excuses or shift the goalpost for him. But they are literally moving
sabu.png

bills in trouble letting ravens hang around. ravens have to feel good being tied at 3 against a high scoring office and 2 tucker misses.

This had to have been the plan all along. Get B'More running all over the place trying to stop the pass to get their antennas to stay up, only to go completely balance in the 2nd half to keep them guessing.

That type of WR screen type play in the flat always makes me mad, because we try it and it always gets blown up usually for a loss. Seeing it actually work is a revelation.

That type of WR screen type play in the flat always makes me mad, because we try it and it always gets blown up usually for a loss. Seeing it actually work is a revelation.
Hoping we land Elliot out of Clemson. Just want someone new in here
sadcam.png

lamar making clutch 3rd and long plays. that 3rd and 18 before the half and the 3rd and 13 there are huge momentum boosts and swinging field position

Lamar’s sack discipline is really frustrating sometimes. I know he’s looking to run but damn sometimes he needs to just get rid of the ball.

as I’m typing he makes that great run though. He’s playing well overall.

Back
Top Bottom