• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (CLE/IND/CHI/Rams/WTF)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
At least their passing game should be better without the damn wind too though :lol:
agreed. honestly, the ravens D needs more credit. that's a damn good unit. pretty much shut down two explosive offenses B2B.

i do expect allen to shred the chiefs secondary but the lack of a running game means it's gonna be too hard to sustain drives the entire game or seal a game if given the opportunity, IMO. getting into a shootout might be their best and only path to victory, but i don't know if its the right one. allen will definitely need to use his legs a lot more.

81aT7e4A6vL._SL1200_.jpg

wow.png

agreed. honestly, the ravens D needs more credit. that's a damn good unit. pretty much shut down two explosive offenses B2B.

i do expect allen to shred the chiefs secondary but the lack of a running game means it's gonna be too hard to sustain drives the entire game or seal a game if given the opportunity, IMO. getting into a shootout might be their best and only path to victory, but i don't know if its the right one. allen will definitely need to use his legs a lot more.

Yeah as long as Allen is active and also the short passing could be used as your "run game" could sustain those drives

I feel bad for writing off the Browns already. Chubb and Hunt might go off who knows
mjlol.png

Eli5: I’m a diehard Ravens fan and how the hell did the Ravens win a playoff game without their 3rd best player/best OL man and their best blocking TE? Like it’s objectively hilarious how this Ravens team was easily the worst out of the 3 Lamar Jackson-led teams and they STILL somehow beat the Titans and were somewhat competitive with the Bills for almost 3 quarters. Talk about falling upwards lol

People can’t be serious saying Lamar quit. Gotta ****in concussion.

Lamar gotta hit a couple of those throws though. 3-4 of them were HUGE misses. I know it was windy as hell so maybe a couple he couldn’t but those missed throws and missed FGs really killed their momentum.

What was up with all the bad snaps? Lamar saved a few of those.

That pick 6 was just terrible. Great performance by the defense though.

I see Ravens fans all over the internet complaining about the o line. Listen: you’re spoiled. The offensive line performance wasn’t that bad. They were blitzing a lot. Lamar isn’t always going to have his line manhandling the other team, he needs to handle pressure better.

If Lamar was consistent in being able to stand in the pocket and deliver accurate throws, the ravens win that game last night. You absolutely have to be able to throw the ball to keep the defense honest.

Lamar can sling it with the best and he’s great at improvising when the pocket collapses (Even if it doesn’t). But the way the ravens offense is structured around 2-3 run plays for every 1 pass attempt, is not gonna get it done.

Really hope today's games are a bit more entertaining than yesterday

Hoping for at least 1 upset :lol:

Really hope today's games are a bit more entertaining than yesterday

Hoping for at least 1 upset :lol:
I guess TB taking down NO would be an upset so I agree. Definitely want Mahomes and Co. to shine. I’m good on a Cleveland-Buffalo AFCCG :lol:

Back
Top Bottom