• Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Baltimore Ravens

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (CLE/IND/CHI/Rams/WTF)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn they lost Eric Fisher? I didnt even know. Just made it even easier for JPP & Shaq

Last edited:
AFC is STACKED in terms of young QB talent.
The AFC has Mahomes, Allen, Herbert, Burrow, Watson, and Honorable Mention to Tua until he proves he can play at a high level for long, and Baker has to show he can win a game when the run game is struggling. Then there's Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields who can possibly both end up in the AFC.

The AFC has Mahomes, Allen, Herbert, Burrow, Watson, Kyler Murray, and Honorable Mention to Tua until he proves he can play at a high level for long, and Baker has to show he can win a game when the run game is struggling. Then there's Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields who can possibly both end up in the AFC.

Murray’s in the NFC tho, but you did raise a valid point

The AFC has Mahomes, Allen, Herbert, Burrow, Watson, and Honorable Mention to Tua until he proves he can play at a high level for long, and Baker has to show he can win a game when the run game is struggling. Then there's Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields who can possibly both end up in the AFC.

I still believe in Lamar as well.

I still believe in Lamar as well.

You're right. Idk why I skipped over Lamar in my head. He's not there arm talent wise but if dude was in the NFC he'd be a top 5 QB in the conference so I'm with you on that. And he's still very young.

Back
Top Bottom