2020 Chevrolet Corvette

^
Residuals should easily clear 60%. Don't think 65% is necessarily out of the question for some of the trims.

Problem is gm money factors are usually obscenely high (at least on gmcs). And I’m sure this will have a high one as well.

How high are we talking? And do they allow MSDs?
I would bet over .200 easy and no I don’t think gm does offer msds.

Edit: the mf will prob be in line with other fast ‘rarer’ ‘sports’ cars, but I just know what normal gm vehicle mfs are and they are super high IMo. And will you be able to even lease a 2020 if they already sold (or are close to selling) them all?

Last edited:
I would bet over .200 easy and no I don’t think gm does offer msds.

Edit: the mf will prob be in line with other fast ‘rarer’ ‘sports’ cars, but I just know what normal gm vehicle mfs are and they are super high IMo. And will you be able to even lease a 2020 if they already sold (or are close to selling) them all?

Damn. Good to know.

And I don't think they've sold them all, just that all of the planned production has been accounted for. The vast majority of those are going to dealer lots.

Damn. Good to know.

And I don't think they've sold them all, just that all of the planned production has been accounted for. The vast majority of those are going to dealer lots.
Ahh. Gotcha. I think there will for sure be lease deals to be had, especially after the first model year.

Official 2020 Corvette Stingray Order Guide Reveals Trim Levels And Options

Like the C7 Corvette before it, the mid-engined C8 is available with three trim levels dubbed 1LT, 2LT and 3LT.

The first of these comes standard with eight-way power-adjustable GT1 seats finished in Mulan leather, a 10-speaker Bose audio system, rear park assist, a 12-inch digital gauge cluster and an 8-inch infotainment screen. That’s not bad at all, considering customers will be able to purchase a 2020 Corvette Stingray with the 1LT trim package for less than $60,000.

As for the LT2, it adds a head-up display, power-folding mirrors, 14-speaker Bose audio, wireless phone charging, blind zone alert, rear cross-traffic alert, front and rear cameras, and Chevrolet’s new-and-improved Performance Data Record as well as heated seats with memory functions. Last, but not least, is the 3LT trim packag,e which includes the available GT2 seats with Nappa leather and a host of carbon fiber parts. The 2LT and 3LT also sport a GPS-based front lift kit as standard.

All models can be equipped with the Z51 Performance Package. This brings performance brakes, suspension and exhaust, a new rear axle ratio, electronic limited-slip differential, Z51 rear spoiler, front splitter, wider tires, and a heavy-duty cooling system.

One particularly interesting feature of the new Corvette revealed in the order guide is the presence of a Teen Driving Mode. This can be loaded onto a particular key fob and will limit certain vehicle functions and ensure safety systems cannot be disabled.

71752b89-c8-op-1.jpg

9f30d556-c8-op-2.jpg

03d7e79c-c8-op-3.jpg

3a0d5845-c8-op-4.jpg

f9bbcce2-c8-op-5.jpg

I’m seeing more people drive the C7 now. Figured they’d be trying to save those miles for more trade in value.

I hope this C8 pushes other car manufacturers to make sub 60k mid-engined cars

unfortunately, its not going to happen especially in a dying segment

hell the camaro might be discontinued after this gens production ends

and in a way, corvette is in a class of its own, only way you can compete with it is by getting the more expensive mustang/challenger or pay double/triple the price from luxury brands

supras the only thing in its price range and if they made that mid-engine itll probably be more expensive than the corvette with likely less power

Who else is gonna do it? You really want a cheap Ford GT, and you KNOW Dodge ain't gonna do it.

the Ford GT would never. and I heard dodge abandoned their mid engine viper concept a long time ago. But maybe after they see the sales for the C8 , they will want to make a new car and not switch up their iconic vehicles?... Im thinking even some of those korean manufacturers or even Toyota bring back the MR-2 if the GR Supra fails

a supra sales failure will just discourage manufacturers from making more sport coupes

a supra sales failure will just discourage manufacturers from making more sport coupes
Which would be a shame too because from all the reviews I’ve seen it’s a really great sports car as well. Maybe Toyota will make it a coupe style SUV if this one fails lol

everyones making a crossover coupe so i wouldnt even be surprised if that happens :lol:

Who else is gonna do it? You really want a cheap Ford GT, and you KNOW Dodge ain't gonna do it.

Dodge dumb asses could have been made a budget Viper pony car competitor.
Seeing as of now vast numbers of hemi powered
vehicles everywhere. Can even find them in fleet vehicles like Durangos.
Dodge just lost their imagination and would rather stick to their oh so outdated “stick huge v8 in pig heavy muscle car” formula

Back
Top Bottom