2020 NFL Draft Thread

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW Packers. AGAIN.

They don't give that guy any first round receivers or running backs, ever.

wish we got lamb..

but love reagor and glad we didnt go jefferson

need to double dip and go after mims to be our X of the future to go along with reagor at the Z/movement Z spot

CeeDee got him a ting sitting next to him.
He already know shorty is a gold digging opportunist. The word on the skreets is that she used to be with Trae Young before he got with the white chick. Shawty trying to attach herself to any Oklahoma athlete that has a chance of going pro. :lol: Hell even his family members peep game.

He already know shorty is a gold digging opportunist. The word on the skreets is that she used to be with Trae Young before he got with the white chick. Shawty trying to attach herself to any Oklahoma athlete that has a chance of going pro. :lol: Hell even his family members peep game.

Seen that on Total Pro Sports this morning. 'Every other city we gooooo....every other videoooooooo'.

She better recognize. Cee is going to the Dallas Cowboys aka Americas Team. Jerry Jones about to supply him with some of the finest chicks he's ever seen. Speaking of Cowboys, I really hope they have their ish together next season but that offense is POWERFUL.

My favorite pick of the first round had to be Jordan Love going to the Packers. Will keep my eyes on him throughout his career because I want to see him win. Hate that Jalen Hurts didn't get snatched up by a team in the first round. I think he will be heading to the Colts or Lions

1587769679106.png

Damn, Jalen Hurts still aint' been picked up yet?
Really rooting for him. Guy's just a winner. Certain positions you should put measurements over everything, but I feel like it's different for a QB. If the QB wins games and has a good head on his shoulders you should pick him up that should trump measurements.

edit: spoke too soon

What the God damn hell are the Packers doing?

Aaron Rodgers and Aaron Jones........

So they draft a QB-RB in rounds 1 and 2........W.....T......F.......?

Suprised j taylor wasnt first rb picked.....

I just read that nick saban has officially coached First round draft picks at every position on off and def

What the God damn hell are the Packers doing?

Aaron Rodgers and Aaron Jones........

So they draft a QB-RB in rounds 1 and 2........W.....T......F.......?
Hell at this point they can trade Aaron Rodgers for some 1st round picks and or some quality receivers. He’s getting old so replacing him is good imo.

Back
Top Bottom