2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I forgot those soulland blazers are releasing soon, too big of a pain to even worry about them imo lol.

I forgot those soulland blazers are releasing soon, too big of a pain to even worry about them imo lol.
Screen Shot 2019-11-22 at 1.43.10 AM.jpg

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take

Wait? it's UK sizing?

Whats the resale market looking like for the Soul.land Blazers cuz I already know I aint finding them for retail at this point smh lol

Northern Lights lows dropped 5 years ago today
Crazy. I remember lurking on here back then and people saying what a mess the online release was. I had zero issue. Crazy what the prices are for them now. Last one sold on StockX for $650, my size too.
They hold a special place in my heart cause they are my girls favorite pair that I own, and she is NO fan of my sneaker collection. Lol.

Crazy. I remember lurking on here back then and people saying what a mess the online release was. I had zero issue. Crazy what the prices are for them now. Last one sold on StockX for $650, my size too.
They hold a special place in my heart cause they are my girls favorite pair that I own, and she is NO fan of my sneaker collection. Lol.

I can't believe they're going for that much nowadays. I copped on release, but eventually, let them go to help fund school. About a year ago they were selling for ~$200 on StockX. The hype is real...

took an L on the Soul land blazers....oh well on the the next...

This is what I shouldve done.. I was so upset about HOW I lost, I went ahead and copped on SX since the price wasnt tooo ridiculous or out of my reach.. but it still burns. Going to find something to off to ease the blow.

Was able to checkout two pairs but got the wrong size
514F0A2B-BB25-4A02-A3E0-34FF9534444D.jpeg
Emailed them about sizing and got this email. For those who bought from soul land be on the lookout for shipping confirmations next week. Seems like they over sold. C7BBD4D6-DB13-43AA-BC17-5E4D482D6498.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom