2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Northern Lights lows dropped 5 years ago today
made my account around that time because i needed help with premier’s website
DDF63CF0-7B25-406B-95BA-84BF91D4BF94.jpeg

HA thought yall were talking about the mids. Guess those are called aurora borealis? Was not feeling a lot of blue and gold boxes at the time. Some regrets now

I just want to go through the timeline of this order.

I found out via NT these were dropping on Premier Wednesday around 10:30am. So I signed up for an account hoping I’d get lucky.

1pm they drop right when and where Premier said they would. Refreshed the Nike SB section, quick carted my size 10, they CAPTCHA’d it for manual users! Pasted in my CC info, copped. Fairly surprised how smooth it went. I chose free shipping and to my surprise I already had a 5.00 Premier code for signing up. Surely that won’t work on these right? It did. 85.00, no tax, free shipping.

1:33pm ET Wednesday, shipping notification. They probably just printed out my shipping and didn’t actually ship it right? Nah they actually shipped it.

Today I get them delivered here in Orlando at 2pm or so, roughly 48 hours after I placed the order. Premier sends me a follow up email just now with a thanks again and another 10% off code. And they left this note in the box.

16D6DE00-07E7-4B87-9773-95664A6EB1AA.jpeg

Sorry for the long story broes but this has been an exemplary customer service experience.

I have copped from fully laced. They’re good, except they say fully laced on the aglets.
Yeah not a fan of companies putting their own name on the aglets. Would you say they would pass a blind test compared to Nike sb laces from Nike?

Never heard or ordered from them but they have a 9.5 for the jade horizon. Decided to take a chance and ordered them. It says in stores only but I was still able to cart and purchase.

Back
Top Bottom