2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Broke em out today.
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20191127122420486_COVER.jpg

I don't understand specifying "personal pair" because if I buy something and then possess it, it's mine. If I sell it, it becomes someone else's after the fact.

I sell stuff all the time, new and old, stuff I've worn, stuff I haven't. A pair I buy new and sit on for six months and then sell is just as personal as a pair I wear for three years and then sell.

Right but specifying “personal pair” denotes that I’m buying it to wear myself. Search “personal pair” on the NT search function and you’ll see that it’s a commonly used phrase here.

Right but specifying “personal pair” denotes that I’m buying it to wear myself. Search “personal pair” on the NT search function and you’ll see that it’s a commonly used phrase here.
Weird. Sometimes I buy a pair for a friend but otherwise I just buy shoes for myself; if I sell them the next day or in five years I'm pretty sure they were still mine. Thanks for explaining what you meant. Don't take my comments personally :wink:

Portland tactics already said scattered sizes .
Not sure why they announced a release when employees already took most of then stock .

Words cannot describe how much I hearing, "personals" As if, oh, you decide not to be a reseller. Then again, I get it. There are more resellers than roaches now.

lol exactly why I initially mentioned I was buying the pair.
Weird. Sometimes I buy a pair for a friend but otherwise I just buy shoes for myself; if I sell them the next day or in five years I'm pretty sure they were still mine. Thanks for explaining what you meant. Don't take my comments personally :wink:

Yes exactly, by law the pair is still yours-the difference is buying a pair for resell or buying a “personal” pair you intend on keeping. It’s just semantics in differentiating these two things (resell vs long-term ownership/usage). To bring it back to the topic on hand, it seemed like the Space Jams went to people doing the former, given how everywhere seemed to be botted, etc. I’m just hoping there is a wider release so I don’t have to pay resell but we’ll see I guess.

got these in today from Soulland and really liking them in hand but unfortunately half a size small. They also included a really nice promotional magazine that has a some of the Nike and Soulland guys skating through Tokyo along with fancy pics of the shoes.

Maaaan, those look nice! I'm still waiting on my shipment. I'm afraid it might be a
Big_l_header.png

Back
Top Bottom