2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Select the size you want, and look at the URL. Note the variant number at the end.

Open another tab and paste: https://kineticskateboarding.com/cart/add/

And add the variant to the end.
tumblr_p69t8ybqL21vtad0lo1_r1_400.gif

I hope all the apperal looks solid. I love when drops have excellent apperal attached.
He was ecstatic about the jacket, wich is matching more with the Blazers tho.
"I love when drops have excellent apperal attached." Couldn't agree more, im still kickin myself in the nuts for not copping the jacket from the Primitive dunks low drop from a few years ago.

He was ecstatic about the jacket, wich is matching more with the Blazers tho.
"I love when drops have excellent apperal attached." Couldn't agree more, im still kickin myself in the nuts for not copping the jacket from the Primitive dunks low drop from a few years ago.
Yeah, great apperal really sets off a great dunk drop. Ben-G’s apperal was really dope for their recent drop. Has he given any details to when we’ll see pictures of the apperal?

He told me it might be as soon as today, i'll share whenever i get them. One of the tees, the black hat with a big red swoosh and one of the hoodies can be seen on Oski's ig already. As soon as you stop solely focusing on the dunks(like my dumbass did ), you'll see them lol

Last edited:
Well the Euro sites cooked ASAP for the Space jams but I think I copped them lowtop 1s off that method up top, only problem was I made the first order a pickup by mistake smh. If I ask them to cancel, theyre prolly gon cancel both smh

Yeah, my ish got hack about a month ago. And it took like 2 weeks to get customer service to fix it. Kept doing the reset password stuff but never received the reset email, and customer service kept telling me to do the password reset stuff. Eventually they actually listened and just fixed it directly. I’ve been good since, but it was a pain in the az for sure.
after that first breach that was publicized earlier this year i just went ahead and cancelled my account with them. i get that these days that type of stuff is more common, but because of their lack of transparency and crappy customer service, i can't keep supporting them.

Were the Space Jams very limited or has the wide release not happened yet? Was trying to buy a personal pair but these seemed to fly.

What do you mean? These were clearly being bought up for resale. Hence why I said I was buying a personal pair. Not sure why that’s so hard to understand.
I don't understand specifying "personal pair" because if I buy something and then possess it, it's mine. If I sell it, it becomes someone else's after the fact.

I sell stuff all the time, new and old, stuff I've worn, stuff I haven't. A pair I buy new and sit on for six months and then sell is just as personal as a pair I wear for three years and then sell.

I bought the black/red 11 inspired pair last year. Don't like how the "patent" looks after it breaks in.

Got them in and wore for 3 days straight....went to a rainy football game in them too. They have never looked as good as when they first came out the box.

Back
Top Bottom