2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

man...i wish...graduated in 2005...some of the best years of my life were out there, if youre a student enjoy these times. life is always good, but college is somethin else!

Man look at my join date lol

My sister leads student life there - I have so much banana slug gear

How do ya'll feel about the bo jackson SB stuff from years ago? SB Trainers and what not.. would be nice to see a comeback on some of those models.. :nthat:
I miss all of the trainers that came out during that 2008-2010 time period. Those ones with the Oreo mid soles and the supreme set were awesome.

recently purchased the Polar Colab. Very underrated shoe

20200313_010633.jpg

already bought the 'miss agains'...love this colorway...hope i can get the dunks!
Shoutout to a fellow SLUG 🐌🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

I miss all of the trainers that came out during that 2008-2010 time period. Those ones with the Oreo mid soles and the supreme set were awesome.

recently purchased the Polar Colab. Very underrated shoe

I got the anthracite/blk Air Trainer II (Oreo midsole). I thought the concept of SB cross trainers was dope af at the time so I made it a point to cop when I could. The midsole starting peeling some years ago. So did the reflective tab on the back, above the ankle. One of my biggest gripes with Nike is that ****ty painted midsole they put on virtually all their Air Trainers smdh. That and the fact that the midsole is crumble city on Air Trainers after they sit for awhile. Afraid to pull out my pair....feel like they won't make it.

The Bamboo SB Air Trainer 1's are easily the best of all the releases imo...even the Supremes. Missed out on them back in day...

**Edit**
Forgot about the Dawn of the Dead SB Air Trainer 1s. I'd put them slightly ahead of the Bamboo's.

Last edited:
Spartan green aka Michigan State Spartans? Makes sense coming out along with classic Michigans. Wonder what other colleges are gonna get the BTTYS treatment, so far Virginia and Michigan State are the new ones.

DEB8CAFE-F030-43FD-A311-6D8A0BB9F55D.jpeg

Just was looking for an opinion before listing on stockx, you think they would deny this box because of the dent?

Back
Top Bottom