2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

paypal check out was just stuck. had 2 tabs open and my phone they said i had to many requests and barred me from purchasing lol smh

Yeah I set up the Shopify manual queue bypass a few minutes before the drop and used it after I carted my size.

First time I hit pay now it sent me back to the first page of checkout. Went through checkout and got hit with the calculating rates circle on the shipping page. Hit the queue bypass and pay now again, and it went through the second time. Confirmation email and charge.

Im expecting a cancel cause that’s just how things go, but I’m happy to have hope lol. From what the annoying *** kids in my discord were saying, a lot of proxies failed on their site today.

Yeah I set up the Shopify manual queue bypass a few minutes before the drop and used it after I carted my size.

First time I hit pay now it sent me back to the first page of checkout. Went through checkout and got hit with the calculating rates circle on the shipping page. Hit the queue bypass and pay now again, and it went through the second time. Confirmation email and charge.

Im expecting a cancel cause that’s just how things go, but I’m happy to have hope lol. From what the annoying *** kids in my discord were saying, a lot of proxies failed on their site today.

what is this wizardry.

1599848448455.png

Back
Top Bottom