2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Getting 2 pairs of the Dunks was an incredible feat on my part I will wait for the applause

Really nice in hand, tongue seems thicker than the orange label?

What are some Grails that you all have been looking for? I'm on the hunt for my all time Grails, the Nike dunk SB BIC. I had a pair in 11.5 and they got stolen from my car. The pair was DS without insoles. I've been looking for a nice pair for the last 4 years.
awayguns in a 9. had them about 10 years ago and made the mistake of selling them for a quick buck.

question for the nike blazer enthusiasts; are they as durable & wearable as dunks/sb's? I've always liked them but never owned a pair. Found a decent deal on the supreme blazer mids and don't know if sole separation or any other deterioration should be factored. I have some old sb's that are tanks and still wear regularly

question for the nike blazer enthusiasts; are they as durable & wearable as dunks/sb's? I've always liked them but never owned a pair. Found a decent deal on the supreme blazer mids and don't know if sole separation or any other deterioration should be factored. I have some old sb's that are tanks and still wear regularly
The liner of supreme blazers starts to flake over time, not a huge deal to me personally. The soles wear down fairly quick, but the nice thing about blazers is that it's a fairly easy sole swap if you got the that point. Haven't seen many issues with separation.

I've seen photos of SB blazers separating at the forefoot creases (just like dunks) but only seen unwearable type of separation on those once or twice. I had a worn pair last year that was still in good shape. As stated just above me, the liner does wear away a bit but not too big of a deal either.

The liner of supreme blazers starts to flake over time, not a huge deal to me personally. The soles wear down fairly quick, but the nice thing about blazers is that it's a fairly easy sole swap if you got the that point. Haven't seen many issues with separation.

Agreed on the separation not alot issues for me either, if anything it kind of molds, supreme gt blazers are in my top 5, 20$ vapors are still being ripped
20190731_182716.jpg

What are some Grails that you all have been looking for? I'm on the hunt for my all time Grails, the Nike dunk SB BIC. I had a pair in 11.5 and they got stolen from my car. The pair was DS without insoles. I've been looking for a nice pair for the last 4 years.

These were my first legit sneaker pick up. Wore em on my eurotrip in 2009 and still in my weekly rotation. just got another pair last year but my feet have been shrinking so i gave em to my bro

A little separation on the side near the forefoot.

20190731_200618.jpg

Fellow goofy boi here too. Ben G still rockable for that early 90's alternative grunge look

20190731_200746.jpg

Oh damn didn't even know the one side was printless. Doesn't make the shoe that bad imo. Thought the print was all over.

Back
Top Bottom