2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

3024A8CA-6424-4732-8468-989B34DD31C1.jpeg

By far my favorite release of the year, had to double up.. but these ones were straight to feet :pimp:
any people around when you took this pic?

Man seeing these pics of the parras have me feeling a certain type of way. I will get a pair eventually though as these are a must for me.

stock x shipped my parras. thought for sure i would be refunded since i got em way lower then they are going for now. lol at the price of the socks right now like$50 thats crazy

You post on Reddit too don't you? Lol

Getting double likes from me.

Yea I post on there too under verseone!

verse001 verse001 has been one of the on-foot sneaker kings of the internet for a long long time, I used to see him in all the threads on SC/ISS forums years ago. I don't watch any sneaker content on youtube but he's always stayed consistent posting his reviews as well, from what I've seen he's got one of the most diverse rotations of brands and new/old shoes you'll see from anyone. Much respect out to him.

Appreciate that my bro! You’ve been around a while yourself!

stock x shipped my parras. thought for sure i would be refunded since i got em way lower then they are going for now. lol at the price of the socks right now like$50 thats crazy
Same just happened with me this morning. Had my blazer bid accepted on Thursday for far less than they're selling for now. Didn't get the "item has been shipped to stockx" email until this morning, I figured he bailed. I was gonna send stockx an email and request cancellation today but I guess we're straight.

Now that the Parra release is done, anything on the next QS Dunk? I know the UNC AJ1's are dropping in August, but anything for Dunks?

Back
Top Bottom