2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

pretty sure it's camper greens

030016_01.jpg
Ooohhh I think these might be it. That sockliner looks like the sockliner in the screen cap. These also came out in 02.

DC store FCFS tomorrow for the infrared dunks. Not sure if they are Bureau DC under a new name. Bureau's Instagram doesn't exist anymore and they said they were closing for renovations last month.

Yea, Bureau is now called Crushed. Was out there for the P-Rod dunks on Saturday, they only had 6 pairs, resellers got 5 out of the 6 pairs. One of those resellers was trying to sell me Infrareds for $250 :rofl:, told homie I’m good, I’ma Just go on Stockx. I’d make the ride out there today for the Infrareds but the stock is mad low for those too (6), unless I’m first in line there’s no guarantee I grab my 9.5, I’ll probably just pay resell for them. I talked to the owner and he was saying Nike only sent them small amounts due to the name change, hopefully that won’t be the case for other releases going forward.

Yea, Bureau is now called Crushed. Nike only sent them small amounts due to the name change, hopefully that won’t be the case for other releases going forward.

Bureau was such a better name, especially for the location. Wanted one of the shop decks.

“Crushed” sounds really rushed and lame. SHEEIT I’d pull the acct. too :lol:

Currently camped at my local. Should be good on my pair since I’m technically first in line even though some dudes mom walked up last minute saying she’s been waiting in the car for her son since 6am as if I care. Ish don’t have nothing to do with me lol.

Last edited:
Yeah it’s BIG trash with the way they’re playing it. Sucks I gotta wait here until 1pm. Haven’t camped for anything in years. I don’t miss it.

Bureau was such a better name, especially for the location. Wanted one of the shop decks.

“Crushed” sounds really rushed and lame. SHEEIT I’d pull the acct. too :lol:
I liked the name Bureau too. To my understanding the owner started Bureau with some other cats and he split from those dudes and I guess Bureau was really their thing so he chose to change the name.

I want those Strange Love. I’ll probably not wear them too but it’ll be nice to have as part of the collection...they’re really clean and unique.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom