2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My guess is from a shop owners perspective they figure If I can get a bunch of ppl here even if they all don't get to get the shoes they came for maybe they'll stick around and by some other merchandise and consolations. Sucks if that is the case but when you look at it from a business perspective it makes sense to do.

Dropping randomly would allow locals to cop.... BUT they also gotta flex they have them to sell

I see it both ways

the live raffles my local does is cool plus people can buy extra raffle tickets
I bet they are getting a grand or more in extra raffle tickets
The best part is if you don’t win you can use your ticket for 30% off an instock pair

this would be a lot cooler if there were any dunks in stock these days to buy.

Strange love look a lot better in those newer pics

but functionality wise after a single wear they will be cooked due to dirt/scuff etc.. unless you practically float while wearing them lol and I’m sure if you get caught in the rain RIP

as for shops being grimey with low inventory and fcfs ehh as someone said prob hoping even a strike out would turn into something purchased or possibly a first time customer NEXT go round

plus gotta understand it’s a business and in any business the goal is make money ASAP so this random out quietly for locals etc.. sounds good until they do it a reseller peeps and eats all pairs then ya mad anyway lol

to me shops are grimey when they pull the old “mandatory t shirt purchase with shoes” jig

which is super old school lol

Best method is what homie said

Post on social media or online raffle and just tell people
We got
4x - Size 10
1x - Size 9
etc etc etc

Live raffle instore and leftover tickets can be used for discount
online who lose get sent a disco code

This can be done online and instore for both

2day’s wear and 38$ dollar pick up 🤷🏽‍♂️

AD7B2DAB-CEB8-4651-A265-EAD9D69B2769.jpeg

Strange love look a lot better in those newer pics

but functionality wise after a single wear they will be cooked due to dirt/scuff etc.. unless you practically float while wearing them lol and I’m sure if you get caught in the rain RIP

as for shops being grimey with low inventory and fcfs ehh as someone said prob hoping even a strike out would turn into something purchased or possibly a first time customer NEXT go round

plus gotta understand it’s a business and in any business the goal is make money ASAP so this random out quietly for locals etc.. sounds good until they do it a reseller peeps and eats all pairs then ya mad anyway lol

to me shops are grimey when they pull the old “mandatory t shirt purchase with shoes” jig

which is super old school lol

one of the worst drops in dc anyway was the lance mountain Jordan’s. Major in dc made you buy the white pair if you wanted the blacks

Dropping randomly would allow locals to cop.... BUT they also gotta flex they have them to sell

I see it both ways

the live raffles my local does is cool plus people can buy extra raffle tickets
I bet they are getting a grand or more in extra raffle tickets
The best part is if you don’t win you can use your ticket for 30% off an instock pair
Are you in Houston? Sounds like the local here

Line behind me started to get a lil rowdy towards the end there. Some random dude tried to finesse a spot in line by starting an argument about ghost chair placement with folks who obviously were there before him smh. Glad I was able to grab my size and get out of there. Very nice in person as expected.
2DB03CA4-4446-496E-B7F0-10521BE3706E.jpeg

5F4EB29D-AA96-48EC-986E-465F5D1D810E.jpeg
F8DC792F-3D3A-4271-90EB-47E0DD33E1BF.jpeg
E518AAA3-CEF7-4449-9669-EAAE85405541.jpeg
D3F2422F-D2F6-4176-9CE5-DAAD1B2C565F.jpeg
CB032786-DC80-4E92-B94E-FB722B4B8491.jpeg
B50574F3-7FC5-46CA-90C9-51D3ADEC4BC2.jpeg
7BEDF9B2-4068-407A-ADB2-BC448C3E29BD.jpeg
799A5AE3-392A-416F-A505-1CEF2755ADA1.jpeg
Was this in Houston? If so I really slept on going. What time did you get there?

So basically person is dropping 22K for FLOM’s

I’ve always loved the FLOM shoe but it’s also been heavily faked

it was only 25 produced pairs given to skate team and 2 of those I think went to raffle winners if I recall

yet the amount of DS pairs over the years that pop up just doesn’t add up at all then add in the “collectors” slash famous people who have them in their collections and stuff

Plus I’ve seen worn/beat to hell pairs over the years

something is off when it comes to that shoe

a year or so ago John Geiger got called out for rockin fake flom he deleted the post but I snapped a pic because the second I seen it I was like FAAAAAKKKEEEE lol then comments got flooded with fake then sbcollector posted then being fake

741AB770-63F5-450F-8490-06645AD210F5.png

I remember YEARS ago someone buying a ds (or lightly worn) sz 13 pair here on the b/s forums for like 3k. Buyer is a low key dude that buys/rocks anything from grs to rare pieces. Back then, that’s what it was about in more cases than not... now these dudes with money buying up these expensive pairs to show off, and be seen looking for/buying this stuff.

Back
Top Bottom