2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Props to DeMeco Ryan passing on jobs because its not the right fit/time.

He'll still be a big name next season,, maybe bigger.

Harbaugh ain’t slick. He recruited and scouting a lot of these future NFL prospects so he’ll already have a relationship with a lot of new, incoming players. Dude is slick as hell

Just sounds like Harbaugh is very interested, all a matter if the Vikings reciprocate. I surely hope so.
Sounds like he's been hungry to get back into the league by most reports and he's probably the best option you guys would have available right now so kind of expecting it to be a formality at this point.

The league as a whole is better off having a personality like him back

Sounds like he's been hungry to get back into the league by most reports and he's probably the best option you guys would have available right now so kind of expecting it to be a formality at this point

Thats the hope. If it were Spielman still in charge I'd agree...I have no idea about the new guy and what he's looking to bring in.

I want it to happen. Told the college thread it was inevitable, but they didn't believe it and I didn't know it would be with my team, but :smokin

Thats the hope. If it were Spielman still in charge I'd agree...I have no idea about the new guy and what he's looking to bring in.

I want it to happen.
New guy apparently has a good relationship with him too dating back to the 9er days when he was in the front office there which probably explains why Harbaugh would be interested in the job in the first place and why he's being brought in for a formal interview

I think he wanted Demeco. Harbaugh is a late riser. If the Wilfs want consistency and stability, Harbaugh is the guy.

Reportedly Ryans declined another interview and wants to stick around in SF

Besides him the most constant names linked to Minny have been LAR's OC, Morris and Harbaugh

Apparently Ryans declined another interview and wanted to stick around in SF

Besides him the most constant names linked to Minny have been LAR's OC and Harbaugh

I know he declined. That's why I think Harbaugh is back in the mix. Both O'Connell and Raheem Morris were the only other 2nd interviews.

Yall mad at ScheftGawd in here
mjlol (1) (1).png

54d4057325f9a_-_tumblr_m5yt5nvmeg1rphknyo1_500.gif

Who will QB for Tampa & will Godwin/Lenny stay or leave? Is it Trask or a vet?

NFC South shaping up to be the worst division in the league.

Everybody's cramming in their news for today :lol:

Peyton's probably getting a consortium together as we speak

I would think Rodgers still belongs in this group. So they have one left.
Definitely came in around the same time as the bottom group but he only got his shot in '08 after most of them were already established so he kind of overlaps with them and now.

Also stylistically he's more aligned with this current crop and next-gen of QB's than the old guard but yea he's officially the old man of QB's now.

Not gonna acknowledge Fitzmagic :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom