2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No fr. I loved it.

-foe

The second go round was much better than the first (I’m sure due to different people making decisions on the product on field). Covid definitely killed it.

The only obstacle they’re going to have is longevity. It’ll be popular first but hopefully it can sustain years down the road

FB_IMG_1645505687110.jpg

I thought Rodgers was gonna bounce to Denver, but after hearin about GB dustin off his old coach, sounds like he might actually stay. So I wonder if they try to flip Love or not.

That said, no idea what he was babblin about last night/this morning. :lol:

Favre taught him well, this bozo loves the spotlight

Def taught him. this clown knows he's not winning another chip with the young boys coming out the AFC so now he wants drama for the attention :lol:

It's like the new ex chick who just got out a relationship and wants to show out for everyone. Nobody cares after awhile.

Amazon Black Friday
Amazon has made a little bit of noise about scheduling a game on Black Friday. A Black Friday game would complement Amazon’s e-commerce business, and it would be similar to its Premier League strategy in Britain, where it carries all of the league’s Boxing Day games. But this store may be closed; the NFL has been lukewarm to this idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom