2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In an ideal world, accusations wouldn’t be newsworthy or get media attention until actual criminal charges are filed.

Dude had has name drug through the mud. Missed all of last season due to the uncertainty of this situation (granted he still got paid) all for no charges to end up being filed. But his image is still tarnished in the court of public opinion well beyond no charges being filed.

By all means if he ended up facing charges and was proven guilty he would’ve deserved whatever legal ramifications came his way. But it shouldn’t even be newsworthy until it gets to that.

In an ideal world, accusations wouldn’t be newsworthy or get media attention until actual criminal charges are filed.

Dude had has name drug through the mud. Missed all of last season due to the uncertainty of this situation (granted he still got paid) all for no charges to end up being filed. But his image is still tarnished in the court of public opinion well beyond no charges being filed.

By all means if he ended up facing charges and was proven guilty he would’ve deserved whatever legal ramifications came his way. But it shouldn’t even be newsworthy until it gets to that.
I called it from the beginning this was just a way to tarnish the name of a young athlete who wanted to take control of his career. This coincidentally all came out shortly after he made it clear he was ready to move on from Houston. That's my conspiracy and I'm sticking to it.

The fact that the grand jury made that decision without even hearing Deshaun's side first means that the prosecutor's case was probably weak as hell.
Grand juries don’t work like that. They’re one sided. Only the prosecutors are heard.

Thoughts on the news Peep Game Peep Game ?
Never thought he’d go to jail at all. The stuff he did amounts to being a creep and a deviant, and that’s not necessarily a crime. He never sexually assaulted or abused women, “only” sexually harassed. He has a laundry list of civil suits coming for him, and that doesn’t even include women who haven’t came forward who may decide to. The only person tarnishing Watson’s name is himself.

clyde the glide clyde the glide Watson knew all those women would be coming after him. THAT was the reason for the trade request. The majority of those women (if not all) are in Houston, and he was basically trying to run away from them. If you actually believe Cal McNair and Jack Easterby put together a round table of women and told them to make up sexual harassment claims in order for him not to be traded, I have magic beans and a Red Cafe album for you.

I called it from the beginning this was just a way to tarnish the name of a young athlete who wanted to take control of his career. This coincidentally all came out shortly after he made it clear he was ready to move on from Houston. That's my conspiracy and I'm sticking to it.

The timing was real questionable to say the least. Everything started coming out right after he wanted out of Houston. But what’s crazy is it wasn’t in the Texans interest for that stuff to come out as they would want the biggest return possible for him.

But that Tony Buzbee lawyer is an opportunistic scumbag from everything I’ve read about him. And he come as corny to me just yapping and running his mouth to the media in the early stages of everything.

Never thought he’d go to jail at all. The stuff he did amounts to being a creep and a deviant, and that’s not necessarily a crime. He never sexually assaulted or abused women, “only” sexually harassed. He has a laundry list of civil suits coming for him, and that doesn’t even include women who haven’t came forward who may decide to. The only person tarnishing Watson’s name is himself.

clyde the glide clyde the glide Watson knew all those women would be coming after him. THAT was the reason for the trade request. The majority of those women (if not all) are in Houston, and he was basically trying to run away from them. If you actually believe Cal McNair and Jack Easterby put together a round table of women and told them to make up sexual harassment claims in order for him not to be traded, I have magic beans and a Red Cafe album for you.
Can you PM me da details for these wonderful items? I have a wish to make on da magic beans. My wish involves Libs, Conjecture and WHITE QUEENS 👸 but I won't share too much more.

Red Cafe album :lol: I'm all ears. Your right tho he was clearly reckless to some degree.
The timing was real questionable to say the least. Everything started coming out right after he wanted out of Houston. But what’s crazy is it wasn’t in the Texans interest for that stuff to come out as they would want the biggest return possible for him.

But that Tony Buzbee lawyer is an opportunistic scumbag from everything I’ve read about him. And he come as corny to me just yapping and running his mouth to the media in the early stages of everything.
Yeah that lawyer was hard to take serious. You never know the type of strings people with enough power can pull but yeah maximizing that return was likely a bigger priority

Honestly Joe Buck is good, I’ve been shocked at how crazy it’s been for ESPN to get a team that’s even tolerable, and now they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom