2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah idk why he would get booed.

I mean he was traded and never made any public request about it. Fans usually boo the front office in those situations :lol:

oh man chicago...how have those been coming out? i don't have the right pan for it but i LOVE a good chicago pizza

It came out good. The crust was kinda eh texture wise. I think I pulled it too fast and it was better on a reheat.

I def. want to do one again doe. All that sauce

9c8a3a88af5c18002b4dd457780be1e6_w200 (1).gif

Why would they boo him? :lol:

Yeah idk why he would get booed.

I mean he was traded and never made any public request about it. Fans usually boo the front office in those situations :lol:

I think there’s some context missing from the quote. It’s nothing against Mack, it’s more about his first home game really being an away game, Mack knows that personally better than anyone. People would boo they moms if she was up in rival colors. :lol:

Yea would be shocked if he played any games until 2023

Kinda puts that contract under a microscope again given he's only set to earn 1m for this season :lol:

Browns knew what they were doing.

No other reason for only making a million the first year when he wouldn’t play. Hope the NFL lays the hammer down but the players association wouldn’t take that lightly.

What makes your stomach turn is every single massage therapist, especially the Cleveland Browns personal massage therapists, hearing Deshaun went to Cleveland and Ohio Massage Therapy employment plummets and people change careers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom