2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was said about Stafford but as soon as he left Detroit he produced and got a ring. He deserves the titles put on him.

There is nothing in the Raider organization holding Carr back.
Exactly. Thats why all of the disrespect is a little off. It was wrong when Stafford was getting disrespected during his Lions days. He did all he could. I see the same with Carr.

Will Carr produce this year? Yes. At the level like Stafford did last season? Statistically, yes, but in terms of winning like the Rams, most likely not. The Rams were built much better than the Raiders so expecting a ring from Carr is unrealistic. Stafford came into a GREAT situation.

Seems like Holmgren was definitely more thought of than Shanahan, especially after Washington-Shanahan linked up.

you gotta just put Trey out there. Can’t have noodle arm Jimmy running around with happy feet stifling the offense.

This. And even if Trey ends up not panning out. Moving on from Jimmy was still the right and necessary move.

They’ve gone as far as they can go with him under center. In the Super Bowl against KC and the Rams NFC championship game, his limitations were a big reason why they didn’t finish the job. 4th quarter, they’re winning, the opposing teams defense shuts the run down and he couldn’t make the necessary plays to get first downs when it was on him.

Hell in the GB playoff game it’s pretty telling that 3rd down Shanny preferred letting Deebo run it over trusting Jimmy to throw the ball. Same with the week 18 rams game in overtime. They’re in the red zone. A touchdown gets them in the playoffs and they ran it 3 straight times.

I wish the dude well. Stand up guy and good teammate. But he wasn’t able to get the job done and had trouble staying healthy. I’m looking forward to seeing Trey figure it out and improve as the season progresses.

That’s one hell of a floor yall done set for Trey :lol:
The Niners have one of the best rosters in the league.

The question lies at the QB and part of the Oline right now. But mainly the quarterback.

San Fransico did that despite Jimmy’s deficiencies.

Someone said it a while back “if Jimmy could throw a deep ball he’d have 2 more rings.”

Trey doesn’t have to do everything. Matter a fact all they need out of him is a mobile game manager.

Their stud linebackers, Dline, improved secondary, best left tackle, All Pro wide receiver and tightend should take care of the rest.

I think Payton's gonna be a massive loss for them but they've still def got a squad good enough to make the playoffs on paper at least.

Forgot to post this yesterday, almost forgot he signed for them :lol:

20220727_160302.png

Bruh probably runs a 4.8 40 at this point in his career. Fan of his but he’s not getting any separation

Jimmy G getting cut at this rate?
Nah. He’s a valued asset. I’m not sure what the Niners cap is looking like at the moment, but if I’m John Lynch i’d hold through pre-season and see if any QB’s go down to hopefully make a trade. If not, then worse case you got one of the better backups in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom