2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the whole judge, jury & executioner 'kangaroo court' style justice the league tried to get away from by hiring an independent arbitrator will indeed end up coming back with Rog basically deciding the final outcome here...

Not sure what the point was :lol:

Dragging it to court with the NFLPA has the real potential to get nastier with owners catching mean strays
NFLPA gonna get in a dispute with the league for something they allowed Roger to do. Weakest Union in sports :smh:

Last edited:
NFLPA gonna get in a dispute with the league for something ley allowed Roger to do. Weakest Union in sports :smh:
This is why I don’t feel sorry for them. The owners slide things in the deal like this, but the players only reading what revenue splits and salaries will be.

This whole thing is a joke.

Goodell undermining his own policy to try and save face in the court of public opinion.

At this point just take it to wrestler's court like they did in byke in the day.

Let Da Undertaker be the judge.

and even that part they fold on :smh:
I remember Dominique Foxworth saying they would give all the players copies of the deal and it was terrible. Some players wouldn’t even cast a vote, some players would vote yes without even reading the deal and some players who read the deal, knew the deal was bad, but still voted yes because they couldn’t miss a game check.

Don’t trust white women
what-shocked.gif

The only women you should trust are WHITE QUEENS 👸

The appeal will let Watson play earlier, but he may miss the playoffs and possibly games next season, which cuts into his REAL salary :evil:
Interesting read: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...sion-carries-varying-financial-ramifications/
In the grand scheme of things though an NFL suspension or ban can't be considered a punishment to him. He's a free man with at least 44mil guaranteed coming even if he never takes another snap...

That's why I don't get the calls for a one year suspension like that'll teach him a lesson. If you believe Watson hasn't been disciplined appropriately for his actions then take it up with the grand juries, not a sports and entertainment league in it for $$$ above all else.

What an enormous mistake by the NFL. Could have let this blown over and moved on. Fans honestly do not give a **** (even though they pretend to). Everyone crying about this, will be tuned in week 1 like nothing happened. Now they’re gonna have this man playing week 1, dragging this out for months. It’s incredible how often they do the wrong thing.

Reminds me when they wanted the kneeling to go away. Instead of letting it naturally go away, they continued to cry about it and tried to make rules and stipulations on it which only brought way more attention to it and continued the conversation instead of letting it die down.

I also don’t understand how they think they’re gonna get a six game suspension to a full 17 games at least. No way the players Union is having that, especially when he wasn’t found guilty of anything and already sat out a year on the exemption list. Instead he’ll be playing for most or all of the season and constantly talking about this horrible situation.

Yes I think he’s guilty and yes I think he deserved a minimum of a full season.

“If a guy is in a quarterback competition with someone who’s not even on his roster, then he doesn’t get to be mentioned in the same sentence, paragraph, article, or headline as Josh Allen”

A strong day is two horrible INTs for this pile of ****. Would gladly take a year of Jimmy G over this worthless roster filler.

“If a guy is in a quarterback competition with someone who’s not even on his roster, then he doesn’t get to be mentioned in the same sentence, paragraph, article, or headline as Josh Allen”

A strong day is two horrible INTs for this pile of ****. Would gladly take a year of Jimmy G over this worthless roster filler.
Jimmy available.

Tyrod getting stabbed in the lung by a needle during a pregame shot is one of the wilder sports injuries. Also kind of crazy that’s how Herbert got the starting gig earlier than expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom