2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why didn’t Trevor play? He needs all the reps he can get
C'mon you know why, its just preseason but you know some 3rd-4th or undrafted defender would be looking to take his head off.

Was just watching the highlights and plenty of guys appeared to be taking the game serious. Go to about 1:54 in the vid below and even though the defender dove and got his helmet on the ball it's still a dangerous play to make for both the ball carrier and defender.

Edit: Still bothers me to this day the NFL won't allow you to view embedded YT vids without going to the actual site or app.

C'mon you know why, its just preseason but you know some 3rd-4th or undrafted defender would be looking to take his head off.

Was just watching the highlights and plenty of guys appeared to be taking the game serious. Go to about 1:54 in the vid below and even though the defender dove and got his helmet on the ball it's still a dangerous play to make for both the ball carrier and defender.

Edit: Still bothers me to this day the NFL won't allow you to view embedded YT vids without going to the actual site or app.

Although the game my be sloppy some of the hardest football you’ll see played is in the 3rd and 4th quarter of pre season football.

A lot of those guys won’t ever play pro ball again. They’re putting it all out there.

NFL gotta be the only major professional league where a majority of the fans would legit support abolishing the preseason, just go straight into the season.

I'm not saying I wouldn't support it. I just find that fascinating.

-foe

Yea. I could go without preseason but I do think teams need that scrimmage. They should just do more organized team vs team practices to get that simulation.

But on the flip side - there are those people that are uncertain to make the team and use preseason games to showcase.

****, i’ll never forget when Derek Carr used a 4th preseason game his rookie year to seal the deal and become a starter for the raiders. scored like 3 or 4 TD’s in the first half and hit one against prime Richard Sherman.

Imagine the media circus this would be if Lamar said that
5I5s8.png

I wanna know why this dude gotta tattle on his ex with his eagerness to tell on himself

Everybody already know ol girl had him shroomed out, and frolicking in the meadow with his toes out. Its nice he can finally admit it. Its incredibly wack how he pompously brags about doing and getting away with isht other dudes have lost careers or lots of money over tho.

Yea. I could go without preseason but I do think teams need that scrimmage. They should just do more organized team vs team practices to get that simulation.

But on the flip side - there are those people that are uncertain to make the team and use preseason games to showcase.

****, i’ll never forget when Derek Carr used a 4th preseason game his rookie year to seal the deal and become a starter for the raiders. scored like 3 or 4 TD’s in the first half and hit one against prime Richard Sherman.
Russel Wilson earning the starting position was kind of a similar situation as it was also his rookie season and nobody really thought he'd be the opening day starter so he really had to show out. I still remember fans thinking Flynn was gonna tear it up, really the most memorable part of his time here for me was when he made what should have been a TD pass to T.O. who dropped an easy one. T.O. didn't make the regular season squad and Flynn was dropped after that season.

Russel Wilson earning the starting position was kind of a similar situation as it was also his rookie season and nobody really thought he'd be the opening day starter so he really had to show out. I still remember fans thinking Flynn was gonna tear it up, really the most memorable part of his time here for me was when he made what should have been a TD pass to T.O. who dropped an easy one. T.O. didn't make the regular season squad and Flynn was dropped after that season.
I remember that, Flynn was really supposed to be a full blown starter until Russell came along.

If I’m not mistaken he played the last game of the season where Aaron sat out and scored like six touchdowns, that performance got him a bag.

NFL gotta be the only major professional league where a majority of the fans would legit support abolishing the preseason, just go straight into the season.

I'm not saying I wouldn't support it. I just find that fascinating.

-foe
NFL regular season games just mean so much. And because of that, the pre season is used in a different way than other sports.

Fred Warner concussing teammates during practice?

The best LB in league, Darius Leonard would never.

Diggs ain’t twitchy at all… he was struggling to even keep up with CeeDee He need to play more off coverage. His a*** gone be a safety if he keeps getting burnt.

He doesn’t have elite footspeed. I don’t know why they got him in press man.

He needs to be 5-7 yards off quicker and faster receivers

Last edited:
Diggs ain’t twitchy at all… he was struggling to even keep up with CD. He need to play more off coverage. His a*** gone be a safety if he keeps getting burnt.

He doesn’t have elite footspeed. I don’t know why they got him in press man.

He needs to be 5-7 yards off quicker and faster receivers
Safety might have to be it, how’s his tackling? He might have to play over top.

His hands are his saving grace. 11 picks isn’t a fluke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom