2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Makes you think Blueface did that? She was already that way… y’all always blame the man and absolve women of being who they’ve always been. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nah it’s definitely Blueface. She was just on TV on Ultimate Tag in 2020 normal with a boyfriend.

I’m glad she be beating Blueface *** though. He deserves it :lol:

Nah it’s definitely Blueface. She was just on TV on Ultimate Tag in 2020 normal with a boyfriend.

All I know is she’s athletic as hell and Blueface bout 6’4….

Sounds like a future 1st round pick to me.

I’d look at the parents/family before I jump to boyfriend….

but some people, it’s all them

20220811_173327.jpg
:pimp:

Yea Blueface new thing is he got his own “bad girls club” type of thing with chicks round him wildin…If you rockin with yo you def gon be involved in some bs :lol: :smh:

Daniel Jones getting outplayed by Brian Hoyer and Tyrod Taylor……shocker.

The only good thing is the GM basically already said he doesn’t want Daniel Jones but has to give him a year cause of Mara.

Hoyer has had like no work this camp so far but looked better than he ever has on that drive or two :lol:

how the hell do you win 21 straight pre-season games?!?!?!?

I didnt realize how built Willis was. Tannehill better watch out. Wouldn't mind seeing Willis take over down the road

That boi Beast Mode need to lay off the Henny for awhile. Yikes.

Watched the first episode of Hard Knocks. When they can get a good HC and an interesting team that show is GOLD. After the first 10 minutes I was jacked up ready to hit someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom