2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolt gang or don’t bang
5A480F64-1CD7-4055-AC1A-F176B2269FA1.jpeg

Looking forward to this season. How good do you guys think Trevor Lawrence will be?

I still think 16 games when looking at records

Gotta get used to it (before they quickly move to 18 )

Yeah man section 102 row 12. Right behind Browns bench.

I’m just excited to see the city. Have some BBQ. Take it all in. Gonna be dope. Hopefully we get the W.

i still think the NFL should have added a second bye week for teams and then pushed the Super Bowl back to the 20th for the holiday weekend

I also think they should’ve bumped up the roster number due to any Covid protocols team experience. It’s fine that they’ll be able to carry to practice squad guys on game days, but they probably should’ve just had it be 58 or 60 guys for the cutdown instead of 53.

I also think they should’ve bumped up the roster number due to any Covid protocols team experience. It’s fine that they’ll be able to carry to practice squad guys on game days, but they probably should’ve just had it be 58 or 60 guys for the cutdown instead of 53.

no dude. Don’t change anything. We will deal with this **** until it’s over and if it never is then we learn to deal with it. Don’t change the 53 man. **** those dudes that couldn’t make it

Then what? You make a one year experience deal? Nah man. Keep it rolling as is. Once you change things people expect it.

Yeah man section 102 row 12. Right behind Browns bench.

I’m just excited to see the city. Have some BBQ. Take it all in. Gonna be dope. Hopefully we get the W.

that's awesome, man. looking forward to some of those BBQ pics too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom