2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW JERSEY YORK STAND UP

unknown.png

Bills and Chargers are the class of the AFC right now with Allen and Herbert also leading the QB race. Last night was the first time that I can remember in the Mahomes era that they looked completely lost, confused and severely out matched. (I don't count the SB loss from last year)

Is it time to hit the panic button? No. Is it dangerously close? Absolutely. The pieces and I hope the resolve are still there to make a run but you know the road to the SB will go through either LA or Buffalo. This feels like the breaking moment for the franchise right now. Either guys are going to come together and use this as motivation or this thing is going to snow ball out of control.

I think the Chiefs ultimately figure it out. But they’re also not the unstoppable force they once were anymore. Regardless if they figure it out or not, the Chargers are in the drivers seat in that division unless they absolutely fall apart and turn into the Chargers of old.

That Bucs SB winning playbook works on that new and improved O-Line as well even at Arrowhead, whodathunk :lol: >D

my friend needs Wentz and co's lousy asses not to give up 26 points to the baltimore defense

Well Kelce didn't make his NFL debut until age 24 while Gronk made his when he was 21. The wear and tear + injuries have really hit Rob and with things going the way they are I wouldn't be surprised if he retires for good at end of this season. Look for him to get into media/hollywood post career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom