2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
OBJ wants to go to a contender though/OBJ wants to go to Seattle, these are not the same, not even their fans dumb-believe.
You can’t always take the leaks at face value, the contender thing didn’t come from the horse’s mouth. Agree with you Seattle’s not a contender but maybe he just wants a good quarterback.

I’m not pulling this out of thin air…reports are that OBJ prefers Seattle and the feeling is mutual, at least with Russ

Even if it’s not a contender, I would imagine he’s gonna wanna go somewhere where he’s gonna get the ball (a lot) since he’s gonna be a free agent

I’m not pulling this out of thin air…reports are that OBJ prefers Seattle and the feeling is mutual, at least with Russ
It is Mike Florio doe. Not sure how plugged in he would be in Beckham's camp

but I absolutely believe Russ has mentioned OBJ to Pete and John after the way he was lusting for Antonio Brown before he went to the Bucs
dame2.png

i hear that but i think the difference is that the last two weeks as Mac has looked REALLY pedestrian, we've still won and he's still moved the ball down field and scored. he already has more passing TDs than Cam did last year and that's what sports talk show callers really look at...stats :lol:

It's almost like.......

Nevermi.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom