2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 11.32.35 AM.png

This is Cam's 2020 stats. Man had the same number of games UNDER 100 yards passing as he did OVER 200 yards.

Only game with multiple passing TDs was Week 16.

And his longest pass was 50 yards.

THE MAN'S ARM IS SHOT!

Screen Shot 2021-11-11 at 11.32.35 AM.png

This is Cam's 2020 stats. Man had the same number of games UNDER 100 yards passing as he did OVER 200 yards.

Only game with multiple passing TDs was Week 1.

And his longest pass was 50 yards.

THE MAN'S ARM IS SHOT!

In Cam's defense, he was hurt and that roster sucked.
He looked a lot better in pre-season this year. I'm curious to what he'll look like with real weapons.
Darnold and Cam in the same tier as far as I'm concerned. Neither should be a starter in this league.
I do agree that Cam's arm is done, but Darnold is ****ing TRASH too.

He did look better this preseason but it also looked like he was putting everything into a throw and it would only go 20 yards

Less thanks to Darnold’s injury, more thanks to PJ Walker going 3-for-14 with 3 sacks a couple weeks ago vs. the Giants. If he had played well they’d just roll with him to see, but this will be entertaining I’m fine with it.

Panthers only 2.5 GB in the division even though the Bucs are clearly heading toward that division title, but not like Cam gives them less of a chance toward that than PJ Walker.

It would be funny if PJ plays well on Sunday vs. Arizona.

Happy for Cam :pimp:

He is what he is at this point but he's probably the best option Carolina has moving forward this season.

Gonna be cool to see him back in Carolina blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom