2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like they been going all in for like 4 years now.

85C9F42D-E83C-4256-8D14-7FE65CCD0A53.jpeg

guessing OBJ got around $3.5M. I think thats what they had left from Deshean's release.

They added Von and OBJ with the money left over from DJ being released. :emoji_fire:

Zest gawd went to La to become a Kardashian. Don’t get why the Ravebs weren’t more aggressive in trying to get him.

Was hoping OBJ went to the Ravens as I've stated a bunch before but understand why he went to the Rams.

Rams going all in, anything short of the Super Bowl will be a colossal failure.
Wouldn’t surprise me if he had a handshake agreement with the browns that he wouldn’t sign within the division.

Should’ve went to the Chargers if he wanted to be in LA. Justin Herbert would’ve got him the ball.

Rams already 3 deep at receiver with Van, Kupp and Woods.

Who he gone take targets from?

Less thanks to Darnold’s injury, more thanks to PJ Walker going 3-for-14 with 3 sacks a couple weeks ago vs. the Giants. If he had played well they’d just roll with him to see, but this will be entertaining I’m fine with it.

Panthers only 2.5 GB in the division even though the Bucs are clearly heading toward that division title, but not like Cam gives them less of a chance toward that than PJ Walker.

It would be funny if PJ plays well on Sunday vs. Arizona.

Didn't PJ Walker have a pretty solid game last season or am I thinking preseason? I liked him at Temple. Hopefully he shows up now.

Idk I think at this point Woods might be the better receiver. I don’t think it was all baker in Cleveland holding obj back.

This. And Kupp, Woods, OBJ all do the same thing. I'm hesitant to believe he'll make the splash that people think, but I'm happy to be proven wrong...he just hasn't produced as an upper echelon receiver for YEARS...and I saw what you saw in Cleveland. He wasn't good when Baker did find him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom